Mo Bamba rolling mailday thread

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
More to come. The next modern day KG is here.

2018-19 Select Courtside Silver RC :

20200331_182328.jpg

Found out some projected numbers on Select:

select.JPG

Here's 18-19 out of interest;
select2.JPG

Last edited:
wow i knew the courtside silvers were rare but 40 is crazy! funnily enough i've got that bamba too so we probably have 5% of the total population right here!

Pretty low hey! I was looking at getting a KG Artistic Selection thinking they were SUPER rare but the predicted pop is 100 so I'm passing at the current prices of like $75usd + postage!

You have high hopes for Bamba? I picked up a bunch of his stuff but then he looked real bad in whatever minutes he actually got...
And yet since COVID his prices seem to have gone up for no explainable reason...

PS - he was a 2018-19 rookie, but your post says the Select RC is 2019-20...

You have high hopes for Bamba? I picked up a bunch of his stuff but then he looked real bad in whatever minutes he actually got...
And yet since COVID his prices seem to have gone up for no explainable reason...

PS - he was a 2018-19 rookie, but your post says the Select RC is 2019-20...

thanks mate, fixed that!

i like what I see from YouTube I’ve watched (not just highlight vids) and heard some scouts and others say about his character and interview process. Raw skills. Plenty of time to develop in Orlando with no pressure.havent followed prices at all, just picked up here and there as I could.

thanks mate, fixed that!

i like what I see from YouTube I’ve watched (not just highlight vids) and heard some scouts and others say about his character and interview process. Raw skills. Plenty of time to develop in Orlando with no pressure.havent followed prices at all, just picked up here and there as I could.
I'm mildly invested in him (surprised my Zebra is so SP) and have high hopes. But some games just looks lost and badly out of position. That said, I don't want half his career to be gone before he gets to play significant minutes. And with Vuc there for several more years...

I'm mildly invested in him (surprised my Zebra is so SP) and have high hopes. But some games just looks lost and badly out of position. That said, I don't want half his career to be gone before he gets to play significant minutes. And with Vuc there for several more years...

smart dude from all reports. Bit of advice from KG could make all the difference to find his place in the league sooner than Garnett did. Won’t be stuck there like Vuc if it sucks but only good $.

Nice work Matt - i remember the draft hype aroudn him was Zion-esque as a onece in generation talent. Definitely athletically gifted - hasn;t shown much so far, but they do say it takes the bigs longer to develop and find their feet.

Picked up a few of his cards myself...

Alright who is it? own up
someone on COMC buying up every Bamba on my watch list :lol:

..and I'm going to sell them to you at five times what I paid for them! lol Just kidding, not me mate. Just imagine how it feels when the same thing happens and you're collecting Quincy Pondexter #heldtoransom

..and I'm going to sell them to you at five times what I paid for them! lol Just kidding, not me mate. Just imagine how it feels when the same thing happens and you're collecting Quincy Pondexter #heldtoransom

everyone seeing one video of him doing an interview and looking like a beast and they’re ready to buy up all the cards lol. It’s still the 2020 Orlando Magic roster peeps!

Back
Top Bottom