Real Name
Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
ok so the winner of the auction:
Address: usa
But wants me to ship to canberra.

Should i trust this person?
Something tells me no & cancel the order.

And all he wants to know is if im sending in a one touch.

6k card i would send it wrapped in metal lol.

But honestly lmk what you guys think.

image.png

image.png

I think if you send to ebay listed address it is ok. But the problem is he will receive it and say there was nothing on the package. One thing good is that it is in Australia. Where are you? I would say send it to someone you trust who can videotape it on iPhone or those portable cameras the sports people wear when skiing (forgot what they are called). Give then a stat Dec to signed they have received it all while being taped. Then you have all the evidence available. Only hand deliver to addressee (not just anyone at that address).

US address is probably just the usual address he sends to for US Ebay items to save on shipping. Or for those who do not ship outside of US.

That is not a problem.

My ebay location is Australia and so is my address but I work and live in PNG. I have most of the expensive stuff mailed to my Aussie address where my fiance and son receive my mail but sometimes I'll have stuff shipped to me in PNG. I get how some people may get a little edgy especially if it's for something as much as 6K! It could well be legit but for something that expensive hmm risky.

I think if you send to ebay listed address it is ok. But the problem is he will receive it and say there was nothing on the package. One thing good is that it is in Australia. Where are you? I would say send it to someone you trust who can videotape it on iPhone or those portable cameras the sports people wear when skiing (forgot what they are called). Give then a stat Dec to signed they have received it all while being taped. Then you have all the evidence available. Only hand deliver to addressee (not just anyone at that address).
Sounds like "EFFORT".

Just seems to messy for me to trust him unless he knows someone who can collect it, id have no problem.

Ok he said hed pick it up.
And still pay via ebay.

Cant he after claim item not received.
Im sort of confused.

But whats the best way of payment?

I asked cash on pick up, he said ebay.

How anout paypal invoice with

"Buyer picked up in person"???

But can you still put a claim in, when done this way?

People have occasionally said yes, but I've never heard of an actually scenario when it is. The basic answer is that it isn't (easily?) reversible, maybe to cover yourself have someone with you to film the transaction or do it where CCTV is present so that in the even if does happen there is proof of it going down

People have occasionally said yes, but I've never heard of an actually scenario when it is. The basic answer is that it isn't (easily?) reversible, maybe to cover yourself have someone with you to film the transaction or do it where CCTV is present so that in the even if does happen there is proof of it going down
I think im just going to tell him cash on pick up or im canceling.

Also happy to keep for a while longer.

Back
Top Bottom