MISSING SIGNATURE FROM IMMORTALS SIGNATURE CARD??? Provan

Unfortunately mate I don’t think you will have any joy holding off as it wasn’t an error and was well documented in pre sale info that there were 3/4 signatures. There was even a point when it was looking like only 2/4.
Oh really, well didn’t I just make myself look like a dick, lol, no bit all over, uncle passed last night/yesterday, week before mate from cancer, and 12-14 total in the last two yrs is how many funerals have been to! It’s, not really ? Like three funerals in a week last yr! Is? Hard to fathom. My son turned 18 week ago, it’s all been happening, but I’m just bury my head in cards, lol, but
Back to, I did not know, I’ve not kept up with much, but 08 fav, as many I assume, set, NEVER got an 08 Immortal so I was gonna get one, bought 4 player one and Johns one. My box finally arrived, I pull a Maniga one out!!!!!!!! How’s that! Could not have ask for better outcome!

Oh really, well didn’t I just make myself look like a d***, lol, no bit all over, uncle passed last night/yesterday, week before mate from cancer, and 12-14 total in the last two yrs is how many funerals have been to! It’s, not really ? Like three funerals in a week last yr! Is? Hard to fathom. My son turned 18 week ago, it’s all been happening, but I’m just bury my head in cards, lol, but
Back to, I did not know, I’ve not kept up with much, but 08 fav, as many I assume, set, NEVER got an 08 Immortal so I was gonna get one, bought 4 player one and Johns one. My box finally arrived, I pull a Maniga one out!!!!!!!! How’s that! Could not have ask for better outcome!

Sounds like you have had a rough run mate, sorry to hear that. Good to see you are enjoying the release though.

Nah I meant the card with the 3 signatures on it . Haven’t seen one as yet .

B0E33D78-7C8E-409E-8077-C331DD4E47F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom