Metallica!!!!

nope. even if i wanted to (which it doesn't worry me too much) i have been going, and am going, to a lot of concerts/entertainment lately lol

nope. even if i wanted to (which it doesn't worry me too much) i have been going, and am going, to a lot of concerts/entertainment lately lol

:lol:

Name a bigger tour coming or has been to Australia in the last/next 12 months!?!?

Im not a massive rock/metal fan these days, but I'd trade a number of shows/gigs Ive been to in the last 2 years to go to something like this.....

Oh, and ACDC doesn't count! :lol: They are bigger then Rock itself!!!!

yea i was going to say ac/dc lol.

yea but im not a huge fan of them and ive got a few good gigs coming up and i tell yea what they're not cheap these days :(

Only read this in the paper this morning :kick::kick::kick:
Been right back into them after getting the nimes bluray where they played the coliseum, been watching it since december salivating at the thought :drool:
Going off the ticketek site Ticketek Australia seems like set design is going to be similar with them performing in the centre of the arena :D

How much do you think tickets will be? Im guessing 160ish for premo seats...

I am there without doubt. Will go to all Melbourne shows (They will release more) and if I can raise the funds I may even fly somewhere else too.

In other words...keep an eye out for sale threads!!!

Damn I am itching to buy these tickets! Just want to know I have them in my hand! Ticketek server is going to go in to cardiac arrest on the day and really don't want to end up with nosebleed tickets or pay triple for premium on ebay...

I seen them in '04 i think it was and I was, sad to say, disappointed!
Thought about giving it another try but meh!

I've seen some way better performances, Tool and Incubus 2 of my favourites to date!
Absolutely SPEWING, had some free tickets to ACDC but had sister in laws wedding same night so couldn't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to weigh up the options, see the concert, or lose my balls if I didn't show at the wedding! :D

I seen them in '04 i think it was and I was, sad to say, disappointed!
Thought about giving it another try but meh!

I've seen some way better performances, Tool and Incubus 2 of my favourites to date!
Absolutely SPEWING, had some free tickets to ACDC but had sister in laws wedding same night so couldn't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to weigh up the options, see the concert, or lose my balls if I didn't show at the wedding! :D

Where did you see them?, they were awesome in Perth Big Day Out, sang all the old hits, none of there new ****.

Where did you see them?, they were awesome in Perth Big Day Out, sang all the old hits, none of there new ****.

Seen em at Sydney Ent Cent. Dunno what happened. May have been expecting too much.

KoRn were awesome at the Acer Arena in Syd too, that's up there for me

Congrats mate! Anyways my take on things on the official Metallica forum, maybe got a lil carried away but it is good to vent :D

interesting read mate!
that ticketek website 100% absolutely needs updating!!!! This happens time and time again! I'm no tech head but how hard is it to update the software that processes the enquiries or payments, or get more bandwidth for people trying to get tickets for massive events like this that they KNOW are gonna be in huge demand.
Seems they don't care! Seems they are happy for random people to get random tickets, maybe not even the ones they wanted but just any, and not worry about first in first served as it should be.

on ebay, i've seen many many tickets taken down because they were not allowed to be re-sold. 1) ebay seems to be money hungry whore machine and not do much for it's customers (bring on an alternative solution i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and 2) they might have sold so quick that they couldn't act in time. It sux, i know. Hope you can find some resolution or peace of mind or somehow get there mate.

Bought tickets to all of the Melbourne shows, unfortunately have to give up the tickets to the second show as it's my sisters wedding.

But will see them on Kirk's Birthday.

GarnettFan, you need to see them at the Myer Music Bowl, set list was sensational. Four Horseman was a highlight that nobody was expecting.

Back
Top Bottom