Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas........ as a Panthers fan I got my wish early this year......... Christmas Day will just be an added bonus!

Make sure no one drinks and drives, get out and see those close to you and enjoy yourself before we all get locked down again because of some BS new Rona Variant comes along.

Lets hope next year we can have some good releases to collect, overspend on, complain about and chase after.

Cheers
Matt

Merry Christmas........ as a Panthers fan I got my wish early this year......... Christmas Day will just be an added bonus!

Make sure no one drinks and drives, get out and see those close to you and enjoy yourself before we all get locked down again because of some BS new Rona Variant comes along.

Lets hope next year we can have some good releases to collect, overspend on, complain about and chase after.

🐐.I think you left something off your wish list from Santa.Those special $20.00 MJ cards.All jokes aside,keep safe and look after the people who are close to you.Merry Christmas everyone .🎅

Merry Christmas gentlemen.

While I'm here I wonder if anyone can enlighten me. Does Kalyn Ponga have any licensed autos? And is his 2018 Elite card his first card? Cheers in advance.

These 2

16390253274182186473357374229705.jpg

As a huge fan of Young Guns Hockey cards it's great to see the same applied to Rugby League cards. Awesome looking cards. I'm guesing those are not cheap?

I was going to guess $500+. Jut seen one on ebay for $900 OBO. Seems fair for an absolute gun like Ponga.

As a huge fan of Young Guns Hockey cards it's great to see the same applied to Rugby League cards. Awesome looking cards. I'm guesing those are not cheap?

Cheers
Matt
Well deserved win by the Panthers. They were the best team this year. Thankfully, I collected ( backed them at $5.5 early in the year) which softened the blow as a Souths supporter. Epic game. Maybe the best since 89.

Back
Top Bottom