Member Thankyou Sticky

I would like to thank a few special members, who so generously gave to our Secret Santa participants. These guys asked for nothing in return, only wanted to give and make Christmas a little happier for someone else.
So Thank You
@West Oz Cards @OutlawNinja @Tanana
As always my pleasure.
My special thanks to everyone that got together for my special Secret Santa, left me speechless and that doesn't happen very often.

A massive shout out to @boosta sending me the Kidd Signatures 1/1 and Kidd Signatures Film /20!

I was very frustrated and disappointed negotiations broke down for this card between the original owner and myself.

Needless to say I totally did not expect to ever own these cards. So a huge thank you goes to @boosta , a real asset to this community!

A massive shout out to @boosta sending me the Kidd Signatures 1/1 and Kidd Signatures Film /20!

I was very frustrated and disappointed negotiations broke down for this card between the original owner and myself.

Needless to say I totally did not expect to ever own these cards. So a huge thank you goes to @boosta , a real asset to this community!

All good mate!

Now that our deal is done, I want to send a thankyou to @crackberry.

We've had two transactions now and each one has been absolutely flawless. In my few years of dealing, I've never dealt with someone so polite and understanding. Thankyou so much for the extra Biyombo cards. It means the world.

Just thought I'd let everyone know @kiwi_in_melb has been at it again giving away PC gem freebies to unsuspecting community members so be on your guard for this sneaky fellow! Just kidding mate, you're a true legend of OZCT! The place would be much worse off without you!

Shout out to @boosta too for the GS metal cards which I absolutely love the look of, he took the trouble to package and post a couple to me which I really appreciate. Thanks mate!

Big thanks to @redtorana .
I only recently discovered OZCT and purchased some nrl cards from Warren. Not only were they packaged better then anything I had received prior , but a couple of extras and some helpful advice to boot . 10/10
Welcome to OZ Cards and nice to see you've come across one of the nice guys of the hobby already.

Ross

Just thought I'd acknowledge some of the good work being done some guys on the site.

@SUBIE MUZ with his freebies is definitely keeping guys eagle eyed for those bargains! @hackadeandre with his at postage cost sets of Select Concourse was great for the few set collectors remaining. @boosta again for his subtle work in the shadows feeding my historical basketball habit with some throwback freebies.

No good deed should go unacknowledged lest people stop doing those good deeds in the first place! Keep up the good work fellas! I and the hobby community thank you for it!

Thanks a lot to mounteverest. No hassle deal done and delivered exactly as indicated.

Thanks goes to bigAlcards for sending me some cards gratis, to finish my 1994 Futera Soccer common set.

Greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Murphy46 for helping me with my first trade. Showed me the proper way to do it in line with the trading rules, very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom