Matt26's - 2020 Elite NRL Panthers Maildays (Updated)

Here is an updated Panthers mail day from the past week or 2!
IMG_1261[1].jpg

I just had this arrive from TLA........ very happy!

IMG_1263[1].jpg

The only downside is that I received the Black version back unredeemed...... I know it had to be reprinted and re-signed, however it would have been much easier for TLA to hang on to it and send it out when it was available.

I now have to send it back in again when they advise to do so which is a bit of a hassle but will be happy to get it when ready.

Cheers
Matt

IMG_1263[1].jpg

The only downside is that I received the Black version back unredeemed...... I know it had to be reprinted and re-signed, however it would have been much easier for TLA to hang on to it and send it out when it was available.

I now have to send it back in again when they advise to do so which is a bit of a hassle but will be happy to get it when ready.

Cheers
Matt
That seams to be a big flaw with them.
More and more cost to the collector, just do a damn spreadsheet, or do they not trust their own staff, maybe they might find theiir way to a another dumpster.

IMG_1263[1].jpg

Cheers
Matt
How is the redemption process with TLA at the moment? Im to scared to send my redemptions in given like yourself the cost of the cards.

Ripping efforts on the Clearys! go well with your 2017 Traders Sig :)

How is the redemption process with TLA at the moment? Im to scared to send my redemptions in given like yourself the cost of the cards.

Ripping efforts on the Clearys! go well with your 2017 Traders Sig :)

I have to say for the process itself with the cards they can send out, no issues at all. Sent them in last Wednesday, had them back today.

The only issue is the 160 cards (40 x 4 players) that had to be reprinted.

If you have any redemptions, send them in no dramas (unless they are one of the 4 affected).

The only card I need is a Cleary white LS but I'll likely grab one when someone redeems it and sells it.

Cheers
Matt

It was sent registered..... so I believe so!
Registered can take a week longer, but better than not getting them,
I will not post anything other than registered or express.
Probably miss out on a few sales.
But what the hell, have been ripped off before by som real tight arse people.

Registered can take a week longer, but better than not getting them,
I will not post anything other than registered or express.
Probably miss out on a few sales.
But what the hell, have been ripped off before by som real tight arse people.

Im a bit the same..... would rather it take a few days longer and arrive than not arrive at all.

I sent mine into TLA Express Post and got it back registered. TLA received it last Monday and it arrived back today which is pretty good I think!

Im a bit the same..... would rather it take a few days longer and arrive than not arrive at all.

I sent mine into TLA Express Post and got it back registered. TLA received it last Monday and it arrived back today which is pretty good I think!
I sent 12 redemptions in via registed post with 1000.00 worth of insurance.They were sent back in about 10 days,in a padded bag which said signature required.I never signed for the cards on delivery,never received a tracking number from TLA and they were just put in my letterbox.Between Australia post and TLA sometimes i wonder why i bother.

I sent 12 redemptions in via registed post with 1000.00 worth of insurance.They were sent back in about 10 days,in a padded bag which said signature required.I never signed for the cards on delivery,never received a tracking number from TLA and they were just put in my letterbox.Between Australia post and TLA sometimes i wonder why i bother.
Yes, i suppose putting an express envelope inside and taking the label/tracking number off, so you can see when and where it was posted, can be very expensive, alround 22 to 24 dollars.
But then when your expecting quite a few dollars in cards back, it seams irrelevant.
But do that a few times over 1 release, it becomes a very expensive hobby.
Imagine how much i have spent as a master set collector sending in heaps of ca4ds over the years since 1994..
Throwing out all the s h i t plastic sleeves they supply and putting in the 1 type of ultra pro sleeves.
The mind really boggles.

Yes, i suppose putting an express envelope inside and taking the label/tracking number off, so you can see when and where it was posted, can be very expensive, alround 22 to 24 dollars.
But then when your expecting quite a few dollars in cards back, it seams irrelevant.
But do that a few times over 1 release, it becomes a very expensive hobby.
Imagine how much i have spent as a master set collector sending in heaps of ca4ds over the years since 1994..
Throwing out all the s h i t plastic sleeves they supply and putting in the 1 type of ultra pro sleeves.
The mind really boggles.
If only you invested in Tesla shares 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom