Marvel cards to collect?

huydao94

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Huy
eBay User
https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/huydao24
Hi guys,

I'm looking to collect Marvel cards and other superhero cards (like superman, batman). I wonder which cards should I chase?

Is there a particular iconic set that collectors chasing (similar to collecting Pokemon cards)? Or each superhero has different rookie year - rookie cards?

I research online and it appears that iconic sets are 1990, 1992, 1996 marvel masterpieces? But I'm not sure which one is the most iconic? I would love to have some advices from you guys.

Thanks

That's a huge question with a lot of answers. For me I am partial to the 1995 Marvel Metal series. Also I like the Marvel Universe sets from 1990 to 1994. Also had a lot of fun chasing the Avengers Kree-Skrull Wars series. An early Justice League set was good to collect with the sketches and lastly I enjoyed chasing (still am) the DC Legacy set and the gold parallels.

That's a huge question with a lot of answers. For me I am partial to the 1995 Marvel Metal series. Also I like the Marvel Universe sets from 1990 to 1994. Also had a lot of fun chasing the Avengers Kree-Skrull Wars series. An early Justice League set was good to collect with the sketches and lastly I enjoyed chasing (still am) the DC Legacy set and the gold parallels.
Thank you. I will have a look at those sets. What do you think about Marvel Masterpieces. I see some people really into Marvel masterpieces, especially 1992

MM is very collectable, especially the 2 Jusko sets, 1992 and 2016. There is a big revival of Marvel cards at the moment and finding sealed boxes is getting more and more expensive over the last couple of months but there are lots of nice cards out there :)

MM is very collectable, especially the 2 Jusko sets, 1992 and 2016. There is a big revival of Marvel cards at the moment and finding sealed boxes is getting more and more expensive over the last couple of months but there are lots of nice cards out there :)
Thanks mate. I was looking to collect some and the market blew up big. I think I will wait a bit for marvel market to calm down =]]

Thanks mate. I was looking to collect some and the market blew up big. I think I will wait a bit for marvel market to calm down =]]
Honestly not sure this will happen anytime soon, with the US (and other countries) pumping money into their economy it seems like the sky is the limit for marvel cards at the moment

Back
Top Bottom