Mark Viduka Holy Grail?

ChrisQ

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
ChrisQ17
Can someone remind me which Select release had the Mark Viduka Holy Grail auto in it?

Anyone know what they are going for these days? What are the chances there are still some sitting in sealed wax, or was it redemption? (my memory is terrible!)

Can someone remind me which Select release had the Mark Viduka Holy Grail auto in it?

Anyone know what they are going for these days? What are the chances there are still some sitting in sealed wax, or was it redemption? (my memory is terrible!)
I’ve been chasing one for the past 2 years!! Still no luck, I got hold of select and they said there is still 45-50 Unredeemed signature in stock. So there all in stock that’s just sitting there. There are 1 in 2 cases or 1/24 boxes

I’ve been chasing one for the past 2 years!! Still no luck, I got hold of select and they said there is still 45-50 Unredeemed signature in stock. So there all in stock that’s just sitting there. There are 1 in 2 cases or 1/24 boxes

Took me ages to find and then was given a great offer so on sold it (had two and sold both). Price ranges from $400 - $1,200......

G'day, it was the 2006-07 Select A-League Premium Trading Cards series and it was available only via the redemption card.

I'm looking at my card right now, #014 of 120. She's a real beauty!!

Don't know what they're selling for but from my point of view the card is priceless. One of a kind!!

It is probably the most sought after Australian player signature card in Australia.

Good luck finding one!!

Dave

Mate, good luck!!

One normally comes up for sale every 2 to 3 years. Just keep looking and if you do manage to acquire one don't ever sell it!! It truly is the Holy Grail of Australian player signature cards.

Mmmmm.......I think anywhere between $900 to $1,200 is a fair price but it depends on how long you're prepared to wait.

Of course, the risk with purchasing 5 cases is that you may not get a redemption card. Then again, the hunt for a card is sometimes better than the card itself. But, probably not so in this case. This card is a must for all serious soccer card collectors of Australian player signature cards manufactured by an Australian company.

I'd probably be patient and wait for a better deal to come along. Then again, a serious collector must do all he/she can to acquire one.

Also, when I say it's priceless, I don't necessarily mean the price of the card. I'm referring to the uniqueness of the card. How many Socceroos Tribute Signature cards have been manufactured by an Australian manufacturer? Just this one that I'm aware of. I haven't forgotten about the Socceroos signature cards manufactured by Tap'n'Play but those cards aren't in the same league as the Mark Viduka signature card, especially in terms of quality and rarity.

Will there ever be another Socceroos signature card manufactured by an Australian company? Probably! Will it be as good as the Mark Viduka tribute signature card? Probably not!

The Mark Viduka signature card is a must-have for serious collectors. It is the one signature card that is uniquely Australian, manufactured in Australia and is of a very high standard.

It is the diamond of one's collection of Australia player signature cards.

Very simply, it's a great card!!

Yeah great looking card. Just found on ebay and remembered this thread.
Wouldn't hurt to put in an offer and maybe arrange buying outside of ebay (ie on here) to avoid fees to lower the cost.
But at that price, I doubt he would budge $4k+ haha

I used to love Viduka when he was in the Prem.

I don’t know how much luck you will have but have you tried the websites below? I know they stock some Aussie cards

Ja Ja collectibles
Card grading Australia
Trading card and collectibles

I have bought off all 3 in the past and pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom