Mail day - sharks

could you tell me how much craig charges to grade cards.i used to see him at the collectors fair at panthers,but he has not been there for a while .he graded a michael jordan card a long time ago.he gave it 100.you have a wonderful collection.

New lot done

IMG_6626.JPG

IMG_6627.JPG

IMG_6631.JPG

IMG_6633.JPG
wicked, wicked.

could you tell me how much craig charges to grade cards.i used to see him at the collectors fair at panthers,but he has not been there for a while .he graded a michael jordan card a long time ago.he gave it 100.you have a wonderful collection.
Thanks mate.
Depends on how many you get done at once. He has a Facebook business page and has a webpage which you can get the order sheet off

Ive thought about casing all my thurstons. Maybe oneday! Great looking set buddy!!

Darwin is nice actually. I work out of there from time to time. Townsville based though!

Ive thought about casing all my thurstons. Maybe oneday! Great looking set buddy!!

Darwin is nice actually. I work out of there from time to time. Townsville based though!

Yeah it’s not bad idea. I think it keeps them safe and protected. I have debated getting one touches, but they are around $6-8 for a single one , and it’s like $8-$9 for a card graded. So I though spend the extra dollar to get them done professional. The other mob change huge $$ though I’m happy with how they came out.
I’ll see if I can grab a few out that been done .

I was... moved again.

Back
Top Bottom