For Trade Magic round cards

I was just thinking there's collectors on this forum that are going to want the sealed packets too. lol

Hi Paul,

As per the other thread, any Manly if possible please.

Regards
Mike

Hey Paul, would love any Parra cards you could get. Not so much worried about an unopened pack, but would also love a couple of opened packs, if possible
Big effort mate - good onya
Cheers,
Bob

Hey Paul, would love any Parra cards you could get. Not so much worried about an unopened pack, but would also love a couple of opened packs, if possible
Big effort mate - good onya
Cheers,
Bob
No worries at all mate hope I can get enough to help everyone that’s for sure

@Matt26 is there any chance TLA could provide a handful of sets to ozcard to break up for us all? They are free at the ground and a lot of us long term supporters are not able to attend the game. It's a lot of work for angry to do trying to get so many sets together for us all.
Would be great if TLA could assist....

Hi,

I did ask however this is an NRL Promo with Telstra I believe...….TLA are just printing the cards for it (as the official NRL Card licencee). Much like how Foxtel had TLA do cards for them (retro sets) for a giveaway on a show.

If it were a TLA run promo, they would probably be able to provide some sets to give away but since this is for another NRL sponsor its likely just a case of Telstra paying TLA for printing them so the stock would be owned by Telstra.

Cheers
Matt

Hi,

I did ask however this is an NRL Promo with Telstra I believe...….TLA are just printing the cards for it (as the official NRL Card licencee). Much like how Foxtel had TLA do cards for them (retro sets) for a giveaway on a show.

If it were a TLA run promo, they would probably be able to provide some sets to give away but since this is for another NRL sponsor its likely just a case of Telstra paying TLA for printing them so the stock would be owned by Telstra.

Cheers
Matt

Thanks for checking Matt.

Back
Top Bottom