For Trade Magic round cards

Just going thru getting these ready to send out to everyone , if you all could send me thru your address please I will get these in the mail ASAP , my PayPal is [email protected] just $3 dollars to cover post is all I ask for as there are way to many for me to sent free, also if there is anyone on here that is willing to help me out with some ips on these cards let me no and I can send you extras let me no in the pm with address hope everyone is grateful

Hey Paul
Address is:

Bob Groom
35 Tresnan Street
Unanderra
NSW 2526

I have sent $3 via paypal for post
Legend effort to help everyone mate!
Cheers and Thanx,
Bob

Hi is there any one on here that can help me get signed any of the magic round cards, with a few teams that don’t come up here? Please let me no if you could help with any teams or players ? I will send some down to you plus maybe a few extras

Hi is there any one on here that can help me get signed any of the magic round cards, with a few teams that don’t come up here? Please let me no if you could help with any teams or players ? I will send some down to you plus maybe a few extras
if I could I would bud, we are in a worse position then you, we are lucky to get 1 a year.

Yeah well I’m not asking for every player or every team , just the few teams I won’t get again up here this year?

No didn’t get any roosters , and got a couple of storm players

I Told you last week I will try and get roosters for you mate. You need to send them ASAP as will go to Penrith next weekend for you.
Don’t think there are many IP collectors left on here. No one ever wants to trade - it’s a waste of time getting spares done.
I have been asking for most of this season for help getting broncos and cowboys and not one person has offered to trade.
I ended up travelling to Canberra to get the cowboys and when I was there I didn’t bother with raiders as I had them already - just said hi when they came in. No point getting spares now....

Back
Top Bottom