Luka Doncic Rookie Prizm prices in 5 years

These are the first Lukas I've looked at on 130 point in chronological order. Not trying to argue the point but I was surprised to hear that a tonne had sold in the $70 range ( I assumed you were talking in AUD). Apologies if I'm mistaken.

All US dollars

COMC is fairly expensive. I'd say it's mostly due to the fact that if you are selling you lose approximately 25% of the sale price in fees if you want to cash out. I'm pretty sure it's 20% if you want cash and 10% if you want to convert your money to store credits with Blow Out Cards. And that's after sales fees. I use the site a lot. If you are buying singles from America, Ebay is not the way to go.

I have been using COMC to price my Ebay items. I take the cheapest version of a card listed on COMC and then substitute USD for AUD. i.e. if the lowest listing is $90 US I'll list it at $90AUD. I will start looking at 130 point from now on, though.

Couldn't get any buyers at $80 ( someone lowballed with a $50 offer). Took it down, relisted it at $85 and it gets snapped up within half an hour. Amazing what a triple double can do. Hype aside I firmly believe Luka's Prizms will touch $200 by season's end.

Also like what I'm seeing from Porzingis. Dallas are probably a year away but if Kawhi or LeBron/Ad get injured Dallas are contenders this year.

Having backed them @80-1 and then again @ 67-1 nothing would make me happier.

On an unrelated note, it's been an absolute joy watching LeBron play this season. He's been amazing. And to think he's 35! I'd give him the MVP over Giannis right now.

Shaping up as an epic season.

I've got 100 on Doncic @21-1 for MVP.. not expecting it to win but it's fun to be in the mix :) When I put it on about a month ago I said if it wins I'd buy a high end Luka.. I obviously didn't think at the time that if he wins MVP his card prices rise too.. should have just bought a base prizm with my $100 instead haha

I've got 100 on Doncic @21-1 for MVP.. not expecting it to win but it's fun to be in the mix :) When I put it on about a month ago I said if it wins I'd buy a high end Luka.. I obviously didn't think at the time that if he wins MVP his card prices rise too.. should have just bought a base prizm with my $100 instead haha

That's a good bet. If Luka keeps this level of consistency up he's got a massive chance to win it.

Last edited:
I hope Luka recovers quickly. I was impressed that they didn't fold without him( at least that was the impression I got from the box score as Luka must have gone out the game early) as Miami are a decent team and presumably would've been soundly beaten had Luka not been injured.

I'm tipping a 20% pull back on his cards. Those who missed the boat will be hoping for an extended layoff. Those holding him, won't be. It really is like a stock market: the herd reacting to every bit of news - good or otherwise. Love it!!!!

There's nothing more to doubt about Doncic. Barring injury he will put himself up there with the very best who ever did it. I hope he plays the vast majority ( if not all) of his career with the Mavs. He will bring them championships ( please lord this year).

I'm grateful for the few cards I have of his but how I wish I had stocked up on his RC's prior to this season commencing.

As for any chat of a junk wax era ... as long as Panini doesn't turn the presses back on, his cards will continue to rise as the hobby grows( which I think it will - especially basketball).

Let the good times roll.

Last edited:
There's nothing more to doubt about Doncic. Barring injury he will put himself up there with the very best who ever did it. I hope he plays the vast majority ( if not all) of his career with the Mavs. He will bring them championships ( please lord this year).

I'm grateful for the few cards I have of his but how I wish I had stocked up on his RC's prior to this season commencing.

As for any chat of a junk wax era ... as long as Panini doesn't turn the presses back on, his cards will continue to rise as the hobby grows( which I think it will - especially basketball).

Let the good times roll.

I hope he stays with the Mavs as well. It's amazing drafting by them to go from Dirk to have him retire then Doncic takes over.

Back
Top Bottom