For Sale Looking for a purchaser to buy my basketball collection (Bulk)

zz23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Zed
Hello All,

I am new to this site and have been quite a private collector for 20+ years now. This is quite hard to eve n write this post and I find it difficult to articulate how I feel about into words. Unfortunately I am going to have to sell the bulk of my cards to a serious collector. I have family coming in from overseas who have lost almost everything from the issues in the middle east and now have to start fresh here in Australia with me. Family always come first hence I have decided to sell my top end cards in one lot as I don't have the time to even look for prices and sell each card one by one. I am selling 400 cards ranging from $50USD to $1000USD+. Ultimately I would a minimum purchase price of $30,000 USD. Would also be open to (Jordan rookie card Graded 8.5 or higher + cash). I am also going to include a Jordan memorabilia piece and will probably end up throwing a shit tonne of other stuff for the person to go head. It breaks my heart but I will be back in the game once things have settled.

My question is, is there anyone here on the forum or knows of anyone who may be genuinely interested in having a look at my collection. If so, please let me know. Currently there are 2 guys in America I am in talks with (No offers as yet). However I would always prefer it to be kept local. Also, please ensure you have the actual money if you get in touch with me, I would be happy to fly you down to Perth if there is an initial commitment where the transaction will be made at the bank.

I appreciate your time for reading this post.

Below is a random selection of items/cards included from the selection of the lot. (80+ are graded) 90% of the grading I have done myself a number of weeks ago. All have been done myself with BGS. PSA graded cards have mostly been bought through Ebay/PWCC/Private. Many of the BGS graded cards are POP of 1.

Any questions please message me. Thankyou all so much.

jod.jpg

3.jpg

dom.jpg

kobe.jpg

dunk.jpg

jord.jpg

kd.jpg

set.jpg

Thankyou all, there is no need for any recommendations anymore, I appreciate your time reading this.

Back
Top Bottom