Long weekend extra special find

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
So this is a segway from @skip20 ’s question in my other thread

2.5 years ago I had a regretful big sale as I urgently needed an influx of cash to complete the handover on the house my fiancé and myself were building , and ended up moving most of my most loved cards - including a lot of the big cards in my Kenneth Faried PC.

Following this, I stepped back from the hobby a little, feeling a little disheartened at the thought of rebuilding the pc and instead lurking in the background only picking up the occasional card here and there.

Now I need to preface the below by saying that one of the reasons I collected the manimal was because I simply couldn’t afford to collect Kobe, my all time favorite player.

When Kobe passed earlier this year, I was naturally really upset like a lot of others and once again the increase to his hobby value put him out of reach to me again just after starting to get back involved.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was going through boxes of cards to try and work out how I can catalogue my collection and found this bad boy stuck to the back of another card’s toploader from the tape residue.

I was so sure I’d moved this on in that big sale too.

B28B2D4F-6BA1-4B81-A3B6-9426762A7D20.jpeg

Safe to say I’m over the moon 💜💛💜💛

Yeah boy! Andrew Bynum #/10!

As good as that PC was (and probably still is!) that Kobe / Bynum takes the cake!

...but what the heck are you doing to your high end cards that they end up stuck to the residue of a funky top loader?! Yikes! Could have been a close call!

Yeah boy! Andrew Bynum #/10!

As good as that PC was (and probably still is!) that Kobe / Bynum takes the cake!

...but what the heck are you doing to your high end cards that they end up stuck to the residue of a funky top loader?! Yikes! Could have been a close call!

dont worry this one was in a clean top loader, just the one it was stuck to, was not! :)

I still have managed to keep some good faried, will post eventually. Maybe a few others first :)

I wondered what happened to the manimal pc, sorry to hear the story. Its awesome to stumble accross that card thinking it had been sold.

Back
Top Bottom