Live UFC Topps Box Break

The last couple of series one boxes that I have seen on Ebay went for over $400 US.
You will not find them for $250 any more!!
(If you do then buy them quick!!)

The last couple of series one boxes that I have seen on Ebay went for over $400 US.
You will not find them for $250 any more!!
(If you do then buy them quick!!)

there you go. i haven't had a look for a couple of months as they were already out of my price range. i had seen them for over $300us, but $400 is just crazy!!

there were only 500 cases produced, and it is pretty much common knowledge that all have sold. you may be able to find a box on the bay, but expect to pay upwards of $250us.
the second ufc series was due to b released already, but has been pushed back until at least september. presales have been happening for a while, but may have dried up now. there was a promo pack and some manufactured patch cards released as a teaser at ufc100, but other than that all the cards you see are from the first release.

OK i don't know much about ufc cards thats why im putting the feelers out and asked if any one has checklists from previous releases. The varity is much better than select nicer inserts

Hey siege any word on you getting a case and selling off some of the boxes? Or have you scrapped that idea.

The set release date has been pushed back a few times.
Last I heard it was around the middle of this month.
I am keeping an eye out, but will definately post here if and when I do get a case.
I intend to get one, but will not pay a rediculous price!!
I have had a couple of offers of trades of Boxes of the new set for Autograph cards I have from the first set, is tempting to swap.

Ok mate, Just let us know, Im tempted to order a box or 2 now because i think they are as cheap as they will get right now, There will be a boom when they are released.

pm sent about the case there is one on ebay would be int in a box or 2 if someone wants to organise it

I'd be down for 2 boxes if someone wants to do a case. If anything happens though it needs to be done now because prices will explode at release imo

I would go for 2 to open, but also wouldn't mind having a couple more maybe to hang onto and sell later??
SO.... maybe I would go a couple more extra.

siege mate
i will be down for 2 boxes from a case of UFC FOR SURE :) :) :)

if all goes to plan, keep me updated cause this is a definite :v:

Well thats 2 from me, 2 from Payney, 2 from crg and 2-4 from Siege.

So that covers 8 to 10 of the boxes in a 12 box case. Im sure the last 2-4 boxes can be sold on these forums or ebay or even the aussie MMA websites that are around.

Back
Top Bottom