Live UFC Topps Box Break

well thats another box. So that leaves 1-3 boxes left over depemding how many siege gets.

Let us know what your going to do siege. I have found a place selling boxes in the states that im going to buy from if we dont get a case and i dont really want to wait very long or i'll miss out.

I am in the process of trying to get a case of UFC round 2 of Ebay.
Will cost over AUS $2.3K (US $2000 +Postage), but is the cheapest that I can get sent over here and one of the cheapest I have seen in a long time!
I will sell boxes on here for $210 each plus postage, as long as the Ebay deal goes through.
Please confirm:

crg0084 - 2 boxes?

eggshen - 2 boxes?

Payney85 - 2 boxes?

DPARTYBOY - 1 box??

I am happy to keep the rest, or possibly sell them later.

Pm sent i will def get 1 prob 2 depending when you need $$$. Do you need to verify with admin for this im not quite sure???

Yes. All group shares need to be approved by admin (graham or chadjaja) before they can be run through OzCT. In order to get approval, you will most certainly have to purchase the case then sell the boxes when you have them in hand (ie. you will not be able to collect payments before purchasing the case, and you cannot sell items unless you have them in hand).

Cheers,
DrC (mod)

I am happy to pay for the case then on-sell the boxes when they arrive here in Oz!
Am currently having trouble getting the case though.
Will let you know more, as things happen.
Guys let me know if I am not abiding by the sites rules, am happy to follow them (the rules that is!) but might not be familiar with some rules yet.
I will not be asking for $$$'s before I recieve the boxes though.

Sorry mate. All boxes must be in hand if you want to sell them on the site.

OzCardTrader.com.au - FAQ/Site Rules: OzCardTrader Rules & FAQ

f) Selling or trading card(s) or boxes that you don't have in hand is not allowed. You must have the card(s)/boxes in hand before they can be included in a deal. This includes presales of cases unless approved under point (g)
g) Group breaks, group box buys, case shares, box shares (or any other name you can think of) can ONLY be approved by Admin. No members are allowed to organise group buys unless given permission by Admin.

If you are asking for money upfront before ordering then that is classed as a case share and needs to be approved by admin. As you haven't been on the site very long, this is unlikely to be approved.

I am not asking for money up front. As stated in an earlier post.
I buy the case then sell a few boxes off later.
This is not a case share. People have just said "If you get a case then put me down for X amount of boxes".

Ok that's fine. You still can't offer them up for sale until they arrive in your hands. Not even an expression of interest. That's the rules and that's how things are done around here.

I will definatly be getting some off you please let me know when you buy the case asap please otherwise i will try get some off ebay would like to know if you are going ahead asap. (As i want to secure some boxes before the release and prices become to high)

Its all good. Not trying to be difficult but our rules have been put together with years of experiences from this and other forums.
Too often product can be delayed, lost, damaged, price rises, dollar changes etc often not the cause of the seller. We like to minimise the possibility of disappointment if the product doesnt arrive in a timely manner, a seller having to change the price after the product lands due to price changes, changing dollar, extra taxes etc etc
What setting a rule of the product being in hand does is stop any of the above and more occurring. It also allows a quick turnaround on all transactions and no confusion as to where the product is coming from. If you buy from an aussie seller on this site you know its already in the country and you onlx have to rely on auspost to get it to you.
Thanks for understanding that its not personal. Its a blanket rule applied to all menbers and in not just picking on you.
As i said, if you get the case in, then go for your life selling them here (minus the fees of ebay :))

bugger. will have to go searching for my own boxes.

if anyone finds a relatives cheap source around the $200-225 mark please let us know.

Just bought a box off the bay for $217 Aussie. That seller was only selling the 1 box. Theres also another auction with 4 boxes and they are about $224 Aussie if anyones interested.

Back
Top Bottom