Live box break - Fantastic Four Archives by Rittenhouse

siegeandspike

UFC Fan!
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
Siegeandspike
Just about to bust this baby open!!

Again, one sketch per box being the card to look out for!!

My "A.D.D." makes the breaks take a while, as I will no doubt be distracted by several hundred different things while I am doing the break (music, downloading songs that pop into my head, looking at random stuff on the internets, losing concentration when I see anything shiny etc).

Will post pics of anything that looks good, as always :)

The back of the base cards are pretty cool. They have a decent amount of text on the back, talking about whatever issue they were taken from.
The front of the base cards are average at best. They all have a crummy looking border, a bit old school which would have been the intention, but not done in a good way!

I think Rittenhouse might make crummy base cards, so that the inserts seem better!!!

2nd pack and the first insert.. from the Nemisis set - Diablo.
This card looked great when I first saw it, but really it could be just a regular base card from a better set :)

Ready for Action insert, featuring the whole team. Don't know how well it will come up on a scan, but looks really good in-hand, best card so far!

and then a second one, that looks better than the first :D

Down to the last few packs and crapping my daks that the sketch card was missing from my box :(

In the 3rd last pack there it is!

A pretty strange looking Mr Fantastic. A mix of water colours and ink.

Will scan soon!

Artist - Gabriella Starling

F4sketchrear.jpg

F4sketch.jpg

not a bad break siege. well done. cant really judge due to my little knowledge on this set, but they look pretty cool. well done

You're right, the sketch is a bit odd looking but FF is a nice set, the sketches were all over the place. The Ready for Actions are my favourite (there's 18 of them BTW).

To answer your earlier question, I am waiting (fairly impatiently) for Warehouse 13 but the next sketch set is Marvel H and V. The big gap is why I broke down and picked up the Galaxy boxes a couple of weeks ago.

Wow this is a really cool set, Just wondering can anyone give me a break down of the set? Im really interested. I think i may buy a box for myself hahaha =]

Back
Top Bottom