List of Breakers in Australia ??

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

Compiling a list of box breakers for all types of trading cards in Australia. I have the following list so far. If there are breakers on here that are not listed let me know and also if as customers you know of breakers that are not listed please add to this thread.

Thanks in advance for help.

Eureka ( Gimko ) ?
Select ( Gimko ) ?
Diggaz Trading Cards
Gold Coast Trading Cards
West OZ Cards
Boxbreak.com.au
DUBBS Down Under Box Breaks
Card Culture
Blunt Collections
Late Night Breaks
Top End Rugby League Cards
Oz Card Collect

Thanks
Peter

CheshBreaks. Yeah all jokes aside about a new breaker every day, I'm a content creator dipping my toe in to breaking so help fund the youtube content.

We actually have our first break coming up this Friday. I'm here to stay though, I love making content.

Dodgy 1 is Anthony grant at G’s breaks sends cards with no protection and have been lots of people who haven’t even received cards when you ask him you get booted for your troubles stay away.

As for having a list I think you should only list those that do it properly, that are a registered business with ABN And all that, way too many on Facebook it’s quite crazy

Dodgy 1 is Anthony grant at G’s breaks sends cards with no protection and have been lots of people who haven’t even received cards when you ask him you get booted for your troubles stay away.

As for having a list I think you should only list those that do it properly, that are a registered business with ABN And all that, way too many on Facebook it’s quite crazy
Yes that's correct only looking to list a legit business that are running breaks. Will not get a guernsey on my site in any shape or form unless they are helping the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom