Legends Signatures

Couple more to the collection.Big thanks to @Nz_Joker and also @Paul_Ambrey for the heads up , again . Still chasing a few if anyone has available.
9A1A6EB6-F990-4BB2-B0E0-634F9D75B532.jpeg

D004B6C0-9DC5-457E-A81E-A40DABCED689.png

Great couple of cards.But I thought the Cronin would attract more dollars than they have been selling for.Hope you didn't pay overs for it.
No I got lucky,both a lot cheaper than I expected. Was also handy ebay had a promo on so saved even more .The seller of the Cronin was real happy to negotiate. Good fella. Also happy with the Autos apart from the thicker sharpie . I’ve seen plenty of faded ones for sale .

Great couple of cards.But I thought the Cronin would attract more dollars than they have been selling for.Hope you didn't pay overs for it.
I think a player like Brett Kenny would of fetched a heap more . Also would of been my preferred pick , although Cronin still a good choice .Think there were other choices instead of Miles that would of fetched bigger $$ Someone like Lazarus winning three Premierships for 3 clubs or a Gilly would of gone for a bit more .
Always interesting who they choose anyway with so many greats available to sign .

Back
Top Bottom