Jose
20191206_101944.jpg
20191206_101955.jpg
20191206_102006.jpg
20191206_102010.jpg
20191206_102015.jpg
looking for best offers please no low balling thanks guys

Last edited:
Hey mate can we please get some coined pictures with these cards please since you have 0 feedback.
Guys remember this guy has to ship first having 0 feedback and DO NOT PAY FF hey trust me, I learnt the hard way on a thread very similar to this one.
What do u mean by coined pictures mate ??? Happy to post what ever u need.

I'm sorry what are you on about ??? I bought these cards at the start of the year ... form a guy not sure if I should put his name out there but I got them in the CBD of sydney..I'm happy to send first to any one that wants to buy them

I am realy confused with what you are saying ???
I own these cards and are just trying to sell them I am well aware of the rules that I have to send first.

GTF outta here mate with ya Bull Shit, guys search member Jjs1 and you will see he was trying to sell these cards 3 years ago, and he rolled me 1k on 2 Devon Booker RPA's, my dumb ass paid ff so it is my fault but don't go down the same road as I did.

Once again I'm not trying to get into any arguments I realy don't know what you are on about. The guy I bought them from aswell as many other cards seemed to be decent older kinda guy. You must have me confused mate with someone else.
Like I said I'm happy to send first to any one that wants to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom