Lebron Exquisite tops 1.5 Million

Crazy! I was looking at this last week, and was mind blown at its price then!!

That is about 2.14 million AUD according to the dollar conversion rate haha. 🤯

and then add 20% buyer's premium on top!

That's right, I forgot that also factors into the final price!! Madness to say the very least!

I wish this type of thing could happen to me hahaha. Definitely need better cards first though 😂

god damm...that is some crazy $$$
so along with the MLB mike trout card about 2 months ago, thats 2 cards both selling this year for monster money..
great to see

Great link serty....
so there saying (if i'm putting all this together correctly) a American tech millionare, scammed a guy from Taiwan out of Lebron's worth $14k
is now the new owner of this huge Lebron card?

Great link serty....
so there saying (if i'm putting all this together correctly) a American tech millionare, scammed a guy from Taiwan out of Lebron's worth $14k
is now the new owner of this huge Lebron card?
Kobe cards and also PSA too...

Kobe cards and also PSA too...
sorry yep, Kobe
putting aside the Lebron sale, That long sordid story was quite the read.
to busy to respond to a 7k paypal refund request??? and fake cards !!!
the hobby never fails to shock

Reactions: DCL
I did not read it all because at work but what struck me as exceedingly odd was:

1) PSA grades cards
2) They identify one as fake and grade other two as legit
3) Random guy off the street (who may or may not be very knowledgeable — I don't know) tells them one of the cards they graded is also fake.
4) PSA takes his advice and says "Oppps..."
5) Random guy says this is not the first time he has given PSA advice/pointed out their grading failures.
6) Only one poster seems at all concerned/surprised that PSA takes advice from folks off the street.

And people pay these guys money for their service? Buyers pay a massive premium based off the legitimacy offered by this service?

I accept people make mistakes but when you get a submission containing one fake card are you not on high alert for others in that submission, especially when they are known to be faked cards. Failing in that situation just screams incompetence...

I did not read it all because at work but what struck me as exceedingly odd was:

1) PSA grades cards
3) Random guy off the street (who may or may not be very knowledgeable — I don't know) tells them one of the cards they graded is also fake.
5) Random guy says this is not the first time he has given PSA advice/pointed out their grading failures.
6) Only one poster seems at all concerned/surprised that PSA takes advice from folks off the street.

And people pay these guys money for their service? Buyers pay a massive premium based off the legitimacy offered by this service?

I accept people make mistakes but when you get a submission containing one fake card are you not on high alert for others in that submission, especially when they are known to be faked cards. Failing in that situation just screams incompetence...
Pretty much. Didn't bother going back to read it again.

1) PSA grades cards

its some story, right
to be filed under the category of "just another day in the hobby"
PSA have alot to answer for...

This in interesting

goldinC.JPG

Back
Top Bottom