Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
image.png

Winners: aflcards2015 & Jayden35

Hello, and welcome to the 2017 edition of Last Person Standing - now with fancy banner!

Last year was the first time this competition was run on OzCardTrader, and it was quite popular, with 27 people joining in across the two editions.

And who wouldn't want to play, when a win could get your name etched for eternity onto the HONOUR BOARD!

image.png

(FE = Finals Edition)

Since I've got my act together this year, we'll start the comp in Round 1 - which is only 9 days away!

If you weren't a part of the fun last year, the game goes like this: you have to pick one winner each round to progress to the next week. The catch is, you can't pick any team twice. This post will include a spreadsheet with the teams each person is yet to pick, so you barely even have to think! The winner, of course, is whoever lasts the longest. Last year, the winners lasted 13 rounds.

You may pick any team you haven't already picked up to the starting time of their match for that round (according to post time stamp and official start time on AFL website).

It's easy as that - so if you played last year, come back and rejoin the fun. If you didn't, enter and find out for yourself why this is OCT's best competition*! Let's see if we can get around 30 people playing.

Who's in?

*May be opinion of poster and not scientifically proven!

---------------------------------------------------------

Round 6

aflcards2015: Geelong
Jayden35: Sydney

Round 5

Jayden35: Western Bulldogs :thumbsup:
aflcards2015: Adelaide :thumbsup:

Round 4

aflcards2015: Western Bulldogs :thumbsup:
Jayden35: Adelaide :thumbsup:

Round 3

Jayden35: St Kilda :thumbsup:
aflcards2015: St Kilda :thumbsup:
BLOWN8: Essendon
poita: Essendon
John Snow: Hawthorn
J_star82: Sydney

Beamsy17: Hawthorn

Round 2

BLOWN8: Melbourne :thumbsup:
aflcards2015: Essendon :thumbsup:
Jayden35: GWS :thumbsup:

poita: West Coast :thumbsup:
J_star82: Geelong :thumbsup:
John Snow: Melbourne :thumbsup:
Beamsy17: GWS :thumbsup:

Round 1

Matty76: Sydney
Jayden35: West Coast :thumbsup:
Tazhawk: Gold Coast
BLOWN8: Richmond :thumbsup:
.norlanian.: Gold Coast
drama5: Gold Coast
J_star82: Richmond :thumbsup:
poita: Richmond :thumbsup:
John Snow: Richmond :thumbsup:
Paddy K: Sydney
VAMH26: Gold Coast
Beamsy17: Richmond :thumbsup:

aflcards2015: Richmond :thumbsup:
CardHawk: Gold Coast
Ardog: St Kilda
Scotty_WCE: Gold Coast

Last edited:
I'm in again Scotty. Had heaps of fun last year. It's a real brain teaser this game, makes you really think in advance and at the same time making sure you get the current round right.

Toss up between Tigers or Suns for round 1 but I'll go Tigers please.

Bump - one day until the first game of the season! Get your Round 1 tip in (unless you're like me and waiting for the teams to come out tomorrow!).

Back
Top Bottom