known error and misprint cards

Something I discovered recently from Select's Champions Holofoils from 2008 the Luke Burt card has Jarrad Hickey on the back while Tim Smith has Reni Maitua on the back, from the 2006 Invincible I have a few that aren't cut correctly and have cards from 2010 or 2011 that I bought off ebay thinking they were Tigers cards but have the Roosters players on the reverse.

Something I discovered recently from Select's Champions Holofoils from 2008 the Luke Burt card has Jarrad Hickey on the back while Tim Smith has Reni Maitua on the back, from the 2006 Invincible I have a few that aren't cut correctly and have cards from 2010 or 2011 that I bought off ebay thinking they were Tigers cards but have the Roosters players on the reverse.
Please let me know if you want to move them on

Just wondering,with the 2014 elite parallel cards was it supposed to say 2014 elite traders down the side of the cards,or is it a printing error.
1581209100382201478842.jpg

I couldn't see the below listed in this thread and I don't know if they a 'true' error card as the error is on the protective film only and this can be removed.

Dynasty parallel error cards.jpg
how true Brendan, but you cannot reattach it to another card.
So it could be an error card, there are a few of us out there that are collecting sets of both versions.

Anybody else notice the following couple of anomalies from the 2020 Best & Less?

First up: Mitchell Pearce name in white - different size/font too I think

Second: in the old days it was Rabbitos, which officially changed as some point to Rabbitohs, but now.....

Are there any other's I've missed?

Regards
Mike

PS: I just noticed the Smurf errors above - brilliant! They must have held their breath a long time for those photos!!

Pearce-White.jpg

Rabbitiohs.jpg

All the Pearces are white.

Was Rabbitos up to 1978 then changed in line with the Singleton game-wide designed logos, I believe. Probably took real affect in 1979.

Back
Top Bottom