KG RC’s

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Slowly adding to the PC of KG RC’s - grabbed some PSA 9’s but keeping my eye open for good priced 10’s too

4B322BD5-1BAE-4001-B0B3-4DC353A5FF32.jpeg

TFL!

Two under-rated prdcts and sets on display right there but keeping an eye out for that Topps Finest Gem Mint mailday! So nice it used to be your avatar, correct?

Two under-rated prdcts and sets on display right there but keeping an eye out for that Topps Finest Gem Mint mailday! So nice it used to be your avatar, correct?

I'll get one again eventually - good memory! Looking for a 03-04 Exquisite base and then I'll probably go for a Topps Finest :D

I remember the Stackhouse rookie being the hot card in the set. There was one in a vending machine near where I went to school. I really wanted it but it was $20 and I never had that much money.

As it turns out I was lucky I couldn't afford it! I do now own that card, though I couldn't tell you where or when I got it, which is probably a bit sad.

It also seems like yesterday that I was opening packs of these form the newsagent spending my pocket money. Crazy how time goes.
was thinking the same after i saw some donruss in a newsagent. got me reminiscing about going to video ezy to buy packs, or our dad coming home the newspaper and having some finest, tsc, skybox or footy cards for us. good ol days

was thinking the same after i saw some donruss in a newsagent. got me reminiscing about going to video ezy to buy packs, or our dad coming home the newspaper and having some finest, tsc, skybox or footy cards for us. good ol days
That’s my first memory of basketball cards. The local video store (not a chain) had a display case selling packs of Hoops, Upper Deck, Fleer and Sky Box. Then a few years later a card store called Card Mania opened in Geelong.

Back
Top Bottom