Just sharing - Personalised Club Cricket set

Bronz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bronwyn
Hey y'all,

Just thought I'd share a little sample of player cards I created for my Club's two women's teams for the end of last season using a mob called Future Talent for production. I had details for the same production crew(s) for TNP but came down to FT for turnaround time, but costs were similar funnily enough. The collectors on OZCT may pick up on some of the template issues I struck that only appeared on the final cut, not the drafts (dammit!).

I took most of the photos myself (unable to play due to injury) and worded them. For the benefit of collectors who may recognise the names, of the 42 players at my club, I've highlighted Mignon Du Preez (Sth Africa/Stars) Nicole Faltum (Vic/stars), Sophie Molineux (Aust/Vic/Gades), Kim Garth (IRE/Sixers), Laura Delany (IRE/scorchers), Courtney Neale (Vic/Gades), Chelsea Moscript & Lucy Cripps (Vics).

The younger players loved the cards because it showed the everyone equally (regardless of representative contracts/elite, etc) being side by side, wearing the uniform with pride and playing with the honour and spirit of the game as its intended.

If anyone has any ideas for how the hell I celebrate the players for this season, I'm all ears!!! The cards will be hard to top!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom