Jordan signature ??????????

Intergaze

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
Hello, I purchased some Jeff Green cards and one of the signatures is not hard signed, the first card looks a lot like Michael Jordan’s signature can anyone help me out I can send more pics if anyone is interested, is this a common mistake made by card companies, it’s clearly not the same signature
909AFADC-E7D8-4271-8A8F-863D511AE499.jpeg
image.jpg

Not sure who the auto is but to the second part — yes the wrong stickers do sometimes go on cards. I wouldn't call it frequent but sometimes even the signature from an athlete from a different sport ends up on a card.

Have tried to find a thread from another forum where it was discussed but can not track it down.

Not sure who the auto is but to the second part — yes the wrong stickers do sometimes go on cards. I wouldn't call it frequent but sometimes even the signature from an athlete from a different sport ends up on a card.

Have tried to find a thread from another forum where it was discussed but can not track it down.
no kidding?.. suppose its possible, just never heard of it before

Hey mate, i took a pic of what luka cards i had in front shed, dont know whats in box down back.
I have alot of prizm.... 4x Kobe etc... im not sure what the top left 2 are, i have them in trae young too?

What do you think.

20200612_174536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom