Jordan green pmg on pwcc

yes. I do.

My money was on Nat Turner offering a million dollars cash for it, but I was wrong.

If a green goes for this much imagine a Jordan gem masters or ultra masterpiece

Don't get me wrong, this is an iconic card!

The Red version is just as nice........however i'm quite fond of the base version (which must be worth $100,000 by now) and all its pretty colours! 🆒🆒🆒

Love this card!

Hope the green goes for millions!

That's a huge crazy amount of $$$, go more then BGS10 RC?
i remember a RC BGS10 going for US$100,000 a few years back. i think theres only like 5 in the world (could be wrong) that have a 10 grade, but none were sold close to the PMG amount. insane.

Do you guys think that is the most paid for an nba card to date?

I believe this is the second highest sale for basketball cards, the top sale is George Mikan 1948 in PSA 10 that sold for $403,664 in 2015, in 2009 it sold for $218,550 (Card is Pop 1)

Now all this to me means I’ll never be able to get the Shaq 😭😭

Edit: the highest is a A PSA Gem Mint 10 #25 Alcindor sold for $501,900 in 2016 😱😱

Damn, only a matter of time before we see the first million dollar card.
I'm both happy and depressed it went so high though. On one hand it makes it virtually impossible to attain one in my lifetime. On the other it raises the ceiling of what my MJ collection could be valued for in the future.

Guys we all know Nat Turner bought them all right? Haha

Damn, only a matter of time before we see the first million dollar card.
I'm both happy and depressed it went so high though. On one hand it makes it virtually impossible to attain one in my lifetime. On the other it raises the ceiling of what my MJ collection could be valued for in the future.

Pics please!!

My collection isnt that spectacular. Just the standard 90s stuff. There are far better mj collections on this forum

Back
Top Bottom