Jordan Auto Show Off Thread

mj auto.jpg

Very nice card.
Hard to gauge prices on an MJ auto. Highly depends on who's buying. Get 2 desperate bidders and price can go stupid crazy.
As a starting benchmark, a bulls auto would usually begin at the 2-3k USD mark and go upwards from there depending on product, condition, print run, swatches....
I would guess yours would go for 4-6k usd

Last edited:
Very nice card.
Hard to gauge prices on an MJ auto. Highly depends on who's buying. Get 2 desperate bidders and price can go stupid crazy.
As a starting benchmark, a bulls auto would usually begin at the 2-3k USD mark and go upwards from there depending on product, condition, print run, swatches....
I would guess yours would go for 4-6k usd
Thank mate👍
Wow! Been out of the loop for a while, are they actually selling? Still a decent market?

Thank mate👍
Wow! Been out of the loop for a while, are they actually selling? Still a decent market?

The market is super hot for MJ Bulls uni autos at the mo and would imagine around the 4k USD for yours on an average day would be pretty reasonable I'd say. Get a couple of interested bidders on ebay and the skys the limit.

The market is super hot for MJ Bulls uni autos at the mo and would imagine around the 4k USD for yours on an average day would be pretty reasonable I'd say. Get a couple of interested bidders on ebay and the skys the limit.
Thanks for the feed back mate much appreciated👍

No probs. Yep MJ autos are selling very easily and for some seriously nice coin. Even at the uber high end its no hassle moving a card worth tens of thousands.

Back
Top Bottom