john rambo- unbelievable

yellows2k

OzCardTrader
i just finished watching this movie, and all i haev to say is its the best damn movie i have seen in a long time. makes u want to go out and punch someone int he face, its that good.
awesome

We tried to go last night but they wouldn't let my 16yr old brother in law in :)

Ah well.

Mark.

it's a great movie, I can't wait for the unrated dvd to come out. if you are an action fan I highly suggest you see this movie :thumbsup::D:D;)

3733.jpg

it's a great movie, I can't wait for the unrated dvd to come out. if you are an action fan I highly suggest you see this movie :thumbsup::D:D;)

3733.jpg

Not sure the stats on First Blood are correct....

Only 1 person killed?

Didnt 1 die when he fell out of the helicopter? And then the fat bastard at the end of the movie?

Not sure what version of John Rambo we watched last night, but farout, I love it!!!

Very brutal movie. Love it when he jumps up on the back of the jeep and lets rip with the big mo-fo and is ripping people in half and stuff!!! :worthy:

i saw this last night and all i can say is, Sly please make another 4 rambos !!

it also contained one of the all time classic movie quotes, something like:

humanitarians: we are going there to change lives, to make a difference

rambo: what sort of weapons you got?

humanitarian: are you insane? we are peaceful, we dont use weapons

rambo: then you aint changing anything

comedy gold !!!

saw this last night and all i can say is, Sly please make another 4 rambos !!

it also contained one of the all time classic movie quotes, something like:

humanitarians: we are going there to change lives, to make a difference

rambo: what sort of weapons you got?

humanitarian: are you insane? we are peaceful, we dont use weapons

rambo: then you aint changing anything

comedy gold !!!

that was a sweet qoute, I also like the one when he says "when you're pushed killin's as easy as breathin"

that aint comedy, thed man speaks the truth.
i especially loved the "....killing is as easy as breathing" monologue.

this movie has cemented the rambo legacy into history as being one of the all time great characters

Not sure the stats on First Blood are correct....

Only 1 person killed?

Didnt 1 die when he fell out of the helicopter? And then the fat bastard at the end of the movie?

Not sure what version of John Rambo we watched last night, but farout, I love it!!!

Very brutal movie. Love it when he jumps up on the back of the jeep and lets rip with the big mo-fo and is ripping people in half and stuff!!! :worthy:

Did the guy at the end die in first blood? If so you're right. 2.

Gonna go see it this weekend!

Did the guy at the end die in first blood? If so you're right. 2.

Gonna go see it this weekend!

from what i recall rambo didnt kill the guy in the copter, i thought he was shooting and lost his balance and fell out?

He threw a rock at the window of the chopper, startled the guy and he fell out. Guess you could say either way if he killed him, manslaughter at least ;)

tbh i was a bit disappointed in the movie, seemed a little short and most of the action sort of held off till the end, thought there could of been some more action at parts in the movie, also would have liked sly to actually do some more close up killing instead of standing behind a bfg :)

lol i said I wanted MORE action :p, or at least spread out across the movie and more gritty stuff like hand to hand breaking of bones and necks etc... especially cuz he bulked up so much for the movie he could of done a lot more close fighting action imo :)

Back
Top Bottom