John Cena Injured

ScottE

Go Brock
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotteamy
Big news in the WWE is John Cena has torn his pectorial muscle and is out for between 6-8 months. He has been stripped of the title after 12 months.
A huge loss for the WWE.

yeah, theres a rumour going around that Chris Jericho will make a return at no mercy and take the title...bad loss for wwe though.

Yeah thats bad news he is the man, but about jericho returning i carnt see that happening but u never no. also a rumour of val venis winning the title haha that would be funny..

Best both me nuts as soon as he's back, he'll be champ!

He's their #1 merchandise seller, they HAVE to give him the title. Sucks arse!!

Y2J = pussy!

I would love to see Jericho show up in TNA. That would set the cat amongst the pigeons, especially with WWE pretty thin for top line talent at the moment.

you'll have to wait for all of them to server their steriod suspensions lol... well thats according to the WWE freak at work, he never shuts up about it.

Does anyone have a link of Jericho coming back?!

Damn it sucks that Cena's out, they better get someone BIG to take his spot otherwise ratings are going to be dropped hugely.

Is Lashley back yet, maybe he'll return and win it. and HBK.

Does anyone have a link of Jericho coming back?!

Damn it sucks that Cena's out, they better get someone BIG to take his spot otherwise ratings are going to be dropped hugely.

Is Lashley back yet, maybe he'll return and win it. and HBK.

No date set on Jericho but there have been a few small teasers that are hinting about it. He also has a book coming out this month and what better plug than jumping back into the ring.

Back
Top Bottom