Jesse's TTM and IP Successes

Just got a TTM back from George Bailey, but he signed the cards in pen, next time I may have to ask him to sign them with a black marker. Still grateful he took the time to sign them and it is good to know he replies through Cricket Tasmania :)

Picked these up at the Shield game today between South Australia and Queensland with @Keatoboy

Attachments

• Sheffield Shield SA vs QLD 6-02-16 (1).pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 343
  • Sheffield Shield SA vs QLD 6-02-16 (2).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 328
Haha yes it was a good day although my prediction for Mennie to get a 50 failed ahah

Last edited:
Received these in the mail yesterday. Only sent them a week and a half ago, so I was very happy that I got a return quickly :)

Attachments

• Michael Clarke TTM (2).pdf
    692.5 KB · Views: 334
Picked these up at the SA vs VIC shield game today:

Attachments

• Sheffield Shield SA vs VIC 14-02-2016 (1).pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 283
  • Sheffield Shield SA vs VIC 14-02-2016 (2).pdf
    2 MB · Views: 303
  • Sheffield Shield SA vs VIC 14-02-2016 (3).pdf
    2 MB · Views: 273
  • Sheffield Shield SA vs VIC 14-02-2016 (4).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 283
The Michael Hussey TTM 3 days later than promised, they were both a bit smudged, but happy to get the autograph nonetheless:

Attachments

• Michael Hussey TTM.pdf
    695.4 KB · Views: 275
Received a TTM back from Nathan Reardon yesterday with 1 slight issue, haha. Still good to know the address I used works. :)
Cheers for looking!

Attachments

• Nathan Reardon TTM.pdf
    719.3 KB · Views: 296
Just purchased a box of 2012/13 T20 Big Bash cards, I never collected them when they were first released, but since I saw them, I have been thinking about buying a box, and I finally did it today. Hopefully I can get a Phil Hughes sig card, that would be the holy grail for me. I will hopefully receive the box sometime next week, and will share the results of the break on here.
Cheers, Jesse.

Hey guys,
Received the box today! I got a full set of commons, and almost a second set minus 10 heroes cards.
Below are scans of the Aus Reps and Sig Cards I got :)
Cheers for looking!

Attachments

• 2012-13 Aus Reps Box Break.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 258
  • 2012-13 Sig Cards Box Break.pdf
    559.1 KB · Views: 307
Just got a TTM reply from Doug Bollinger!
Cheers for looking!

Attachments

• Doug Bollinger TTM.pdf
    722.8 KB · Views: 297
Just received a TTM from Mitchell Starc! Absolutely ecstatic with a reply from him as the address I used was a bit of a punt, and it paid off. :)

Attachments

• Mitchell Starc TTM.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 274
Back
Top Bottom