Jesse
eBay User
Tex132013
Hey guys today in the mail I got back my Michael Clarke TTM:

1453618542089.jpg

Attachments

• Michael Clarke TnP 2014-15.pdf
    478.8 KB · Views: 358
Last Friday I sent off TTM's to Shane Watson, David Warner, Alex Doolan and Ben Hilfenhaus. I hope to catch Watson and Warner while they are in Sydney for the World Cup, if not then I'll just have to wait a few extra days. Tomorrow I will also send a TTM to Nathan Lyon, he should still be in Sydney, so hopefully that is a success. :)

Finally I got Ben Hilfenhaus back yesterday.
In other news, about 2 months ago I got the 4 Shane Watson cards back unsigned as he was away for the IPL, I will send them back when he gets back from the Ashes tour :)

Attachments

• Ben Hilfenhaus TnP 2014-15.pdf
    480.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
On Friday just gone, I sent TTM's off to Callum Ferguson, Joe Mennie and Andrew McDonald as I heard that the Redbacks had started pre season training. I will check soon when the states start pre season if they haven't already

@Jesse Andrew McDonald is coaching Leicestershire in County cricket and their season doesn't finish until the end of September. Incidentally, he just coached Leics to their first County Championship win in 37 matches, the winless run stretching back to 2012!!

A few months ago I got a reply from Nathan Lyon, but somehow it got stashed at the bottom of my drawer, today I found it and opened it! It was definitely a nice way to start the day!

Attachments

• Nathan Lyon TnP 2014-15.pdf
    912.4 KB · Views: 324
Tomorrow I am sending TTM's off to Mitchell Johnson, Mitchell Starc, Shane Watson, Steve O'Keefe, George Bailey and Tim Paine

Last edited:
Mitchell Johnson replies so you should get that back, Mitchell Starc I haven't had experience with through the mail however he can be a bit iffy in person, Shane Watson replies, Steve O'Keefe didn't reply to me but he was a really nice guy in person, George Bailey I'm not sure about and Tim Paine probably won't reply.

Good luck! :)

I saw someone on here got a letter back from Tim Paine's wife saying he was playing in England, so I thought I might get something back to?

Picked these up at the Big Bash last night

Attachments

• BBL 18-12-15.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 340
Picked these up at the Big Bash last night. Cracking game!

Attachments

• BBL 31-12-15.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 311

Attachments

• Perth Scorchers Training 4-1-16 (1).pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 332
  • Perth Scorchers Training 4-1-16 (2).pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 405
  • Perth Scorchers Training 4-1-16 (3).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Back