Jersey Fusion cards??

Mollinski

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
I’ve come across these Jersey Fusion cards on eBay. If anybody knows anything about them or collects them appreciate some more info you can share.

Looks like mainly covering NBA, NFL, MLB

They look like old cards that they have inserted game/event used material /patches.

Did a search on the net and you can purchase them on EB games, Catch of the day etc….even Kogan !!

Cheers

They are cards that have a plastic/acetate layer placed on top of the card which contains a swatch of "game worn" jersey.

1642400946306.png

I do have questions about the authenticity of some of the items they are using.... as an example they have a Michael Jordan Warm Ups Set from 1996/97

1642401263879.png

The letter of "opinion" they have for this piece doesn't mention anything about Jordan at all..... just that someone has written 23 on the tag.

1642401239707.png

Could this have been another player who wore these or even a spare set that someone has then written a number 23 on the tag to make it look like its Jordans? Or is it the real deal? Who knows?

As a comparison.... Goldin Auctions sold off a Jordan set and the sizes on that set are different to the ones being used in the jersey fusion product.

1642401626200.png

Goldins Sizes are 50 (top) and 36 (pants)

Jersey Fusion has 48 (top) and 38 (pants)

To me in my opinion these raise a lot of questions about the older materials they have and I personally believe these cards look horrible anyway and isn't something id collect.

Each to their own I guess.

Cheers
Matt

I picked up 2, wanted to see for myself. The cards are well packaged and presented but that's where it stops.

The cards used aren't even from the same year the swatch apparently came from. I wouldn't buy again. I'll pack them away, instead of throwing them out as I have plenty of room, that's their only saving grace.

Back
Top Bottom