Jarryd Hayne & NFL Cards

Tracey Hackler confirmed on twitter that there are no Hayne autos in the product

Interesting. Cardboard Connection and Groupbreakchecklists who are both very reliable have Hayne listed as having autos:
http://groupbreakchecklists.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2015contendersfootball-PDF.pdf

Not to mention, all RC's for Contenders in the past have only ever been autos. They don't feature RC's of players without autos... unless they have changed the concept this year which would be very strange.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if Hackler is wrong or if Panini have changed the checklist at the last minute. Wouldn't trust the guy or company at all!

Also it wouldn't surprise me if Hackler is wrong or if Panini have changed the checklist at the last minute. Wouldn't trust the guy or company at all!
There always seems to be additions that aren't on the checklist as well, so I wouldn't count out a Hayne auto until we start seeing box breaks and ebay listings.
Wouldn't really trust Tracey Hackler to even know who Jarryd Hayne was. ;)

Last edited:
There always seems to be additions that aren't on the checklist as well, so I wouldn't count out a Hayne auto until we start seeing box breaks and ebay listings.
Wouldn't really trust Tracey Hackler to even know who Jarryd Hayne was.

Tracy definitely knows who he is! From the original Cardboard connection checklist i took it that he wasn't one of the signature cards.

Maybe the NFL card guys don't dish out the large amounts Jarryd is used to for signing cards...

Tracy definitely knows who he is! From the original Cardboard connection checklist i took it that he wasn't one of the signature cards.

Rookie Tickets and Rookie Ticket Variations are always (well were up to this season...) autos and Hayne is listed in the Variations list. Like I said previously, Contenders always has autos for the RC's which is what has made the set so popular for so many years. I don't see why they would change that, but hey I wouldn't put it past Panini to make a change like that either! Regardless, if he does have an auto in this set, it would not surprise me if he is one of the SP rookies and I am guessing it will be hugely popular card.

Will have to wait and see. From dealing with Tracey, he seems pretty switched on with things. I thought he might have snuck in on crown Royale as an auto. Guess we find out release night, might watch the case cherry breaks and see lol

The Hayne autograph looks like being a bigger hit for me than any Bronco in this checklist.
No Shane Ray or Max Garcia, two guys that played every game???
I've got a box on order so here's hoping.

I am still pissed there was no c.j Mosley last year

CYDYVe_UQAAHCN6.jpg

WOW.........

Ummm.... :sick:

So that is why Hackler said there was no autos for Hayne in a set where all rookies are suppose to be autographs. What a complete cop out by Panini! Glad I only purchased one 49ers case break spot and not more as I was going to hoping to land a Hayne auto.

I would say the back with the autograph message is more just because they used the same template for his as they do every other rookie in Contenders which are probably all have autos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom