Issue w/ penny1fan

vaterstix

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
vaterstix
It's a been awhile since I've posted anything here but I'm active over at other forums. Just trying to spread the word and be informative to the community.

I made a deal with member penny1fan (Aaron Hart) over at HobbyKings who I've dealt with on multiple occasions and never had any issues. We made a deal for four Penny Hardaway cards in a new deal last year, where we agreed that I would send him $150 up front and $50 each following month until I reached $600 for the cards. I last sent him $50 in December 2016 but when I asked some questions and did not hear back within a reasonable time, I grew concerned. I sent him an email and still received no answer. I was finally able to find him on Twitter and sent a private message to which he did respond to say his Paypal account had been hacked and was working to fix the issue with Paypal. I still had my suspicions as details did not add up but I figured I would wait a week and touch base with him after he apologized and said he would make it right. A few days later, I saw that he blocked me from Twitter, making me certain he lied the whole time and did in fact steal $400 from me.

Hopefully, no one else has any issues with him. Again, looking to warn the community.

Sorry to hear that mate, but thanks for the heads up. There are a few other dedicated Penny collectors on here so I'm sure your words of warning will do some good.

Back
Top Bottom