Is Panini trying to get out of fulfilling all future redemptions?

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Must read twitter thread

View: https://twitter.com/Paul_Lesko/status/1451559305656811538

pl.JPG

pretty big i guess, but it seems like as long as i dont tell them i didnt pull it myself, theyre still under contract? and since the original contract says nothing about additional fee's at time of redemption, i cant see the second part holding up at all...might change the way we redeem stuff tho.
still kind of a ballsy move from panini. not to mention cheap af. just trying to get out of doing as much as possible before losing their contracts in a few years.

i used to like getting them, because inevitably the listed card wasnt available, so i would almost always get an even better replacement...or two.

more shenanigans to add to the list, I remember that. People were getting craaaaaaazy good replacements sometimes. Didn’t make sense why the replacements weren’t in the product.

Hmmm, maybe I'm reading this differently from others but it seems to me that the plaintiff's (Braesher and Kitchen) are the ones arguing the validity of redemption contracts and panini is trying to say that redemptions are under obligatory contract circumstances. That's just my take on it.

Speaking of redemptions, my latest one...1 week from entering in the system to sending.

Still seeing lots of old redemptions just getting closed out for 150 points. You'd be devastated having a big boy card and only getting 150 points

Requested a couple replacements the other day - I had a Kyle O'Quinn RC AU I've been waiting on since 2014 and a Terrence Jones auto from 2017

see what I get!

Had heard that one collector had a Patrick Mahomes Non Auto Rookie Redemption card of some sort and he got 150 points too!
Yeah the XRC. I read that on Blowout.

To be fair to Panini, he did redeem after the expiration date. I'd have given him nothing

Back
Top Bottom