International Shipping

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
I have been trying to work out what is the best and most affordable way to ship cards internationally using tracking as I had a bad experience recently with a number of cards getting lost and because I only offered economy shipping without tracking I was left out of pocket.

I want to add tracking to the next lot of cards I sell for the reasons stated above but from what I have found the cheapest alternative is $19 as a starting point and I can't expect many buyers to bid on my items if they see that shipping price. I see a lot of sellers outside the US offer international shipping for anywhere between $4-10 including tracking and am wondering if they are absorbing some of the postage cost themselves or whether I am missing something?

I don't know about the cheap shipping, but I've sold several $100+ cards to international buyers. They were happy to pay the $25 or so for tracking and sign on delivery.
As for cheap singles, I reckon local or bulk are your only options.

Hey guys, long time no speak...

As it has been a while since buying products from the states such as dacardworld etc.. is there any new players I should be buying from and have we come up with cheaper ways to get these cases to Australia without losing a kidney to pay for it? I have looked at getting a US postal address but no sure how much cheaper postage would work out or if there was any other mailing companies I should be looking at sending my products through

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers gents!

Back
Top Bottom