Image Search NRL Cards for Website Launch

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,
I have started this thread in the hope OzCardtrader members can help me out with gathering images for the relaunch of " Gameday Trading Cards " the website.
Look out for more information coming soon. New Website will be launching SEPTEMBER 9TH . I have finally found time to get the site started again. The site will be a great resource for the hobby and those within the hobby so I hope I can get as much help as possible. I will also be looking to write some articles about collectors, dealers and interesting collections in the near future. If you are interested in promoting your sales or telling your story send me a message and I will be back in touch.

I will post some images that I am searching for in this thread from time to time. I require these images to be scanned copies of cards and not photographs and a minimum of 250px wide for portrait and 350px for landscape.

Thanks heaps in advance for any help given.

First Images I am looking for:

2012 Select NRL Dynasty

League Leaders Gold

llg10 Nathan Hindmarsh
llg12 Ben Hornby

Just post your copy in this thread. I will acknowledge all that contribute on the website.

Should have most available in our library. Majority have already been compressed for web.

img010.jpg

img012.jpg

Looking for an image of a Golden Ticket from 2019 NRL Elite if anyone was lucky enough to score one or has seen one. Also after an image of one of the Futera 1 of 1 from the same release. I have started rolling out previews of the new site so click the link to the site in my signature if you are interested. Thanks

Looking for an image of a Golden Ticket from 2019 NRL Elite if anyone was lucky enough to score one or has seen one. Also after an image of one of the Futera 1 of 1 from the same release. I have started rolling out previews of the new site so click the link to the site in my signature if you are interested. Thanks

IMG_20190925_152514.jpg

Latest Image I am looking for is a Brisbane Broncos Ruby Mojo Card from 2019 Elite. Any card from the team set.

Thanks in Advance

Here's a Link to the Gillett. https://www.diggaztradingcards.com.au/product/2019-nrl-elite-mojo-ruby-mr3-matt-gillett-broncos/

We currently hide listings of out-of-stock items, however, if you go to the address directly (By making the obvious changes to card number and player name) the listing will come up. Every Ruby and Sapphire is on the site.

I am working madly in the background getting the full version of Gameday Trading Cards and Gameday Shops ready for launch in August some time this year. We will have a few requests for images and information coming up soon so any help from this community will be greatly appreciated. This has been a labor of love for several years as many might know so any help to get it across the line to create an asset for the hobby will be great.

My first question to save me a little research time

Has Select produced any Rugby League release at all be it a single card etc. since 2012 final release year.

Thanks in advance for any answers

Any answers on this would be great. As far as I know Select have not produced any Rugby League cards since 2012 but just wanted to check there were no 1 off release.

Any answers on this would be great. As far as I know Select have not produced any Rugby League cards since 2012 but just wanted to check there were no 1 off release.
2012 was the last of select cards, Lockyer indivdual cards were the last release apart from dynasty

Back
Top Bottom