Real Name
PAul
Future dates for 2019.
Sunday February 17th
Sunday June 2nd
Sunday August 18th
Sunday October 27th
Sunday December 22nd

Next show coming up soon.New elite will be out by then.Also good for basketball cards/Sonny and Riff have great variety of sporting cards.And also very good for the music side of collecting.

There is a seller there,his name is Les.Grey mullet,grey hair,grey moe.Has one of the biggest non sport collection of cards in Australia.Just look for him.

Not much happening at the collectors fair at Hurstville today.The music side of things seem to dominate the fair now.But was able to meet up with another ozcard member (Tanana) and buy some more great Butkus albums.Now looking forward to Penrith.

Not much happening at the collectors fair at Hurstville today.The music side of things seem to dominate the fair now.But was able to meet up with another ozcard member (Tanana) and buy some more great Butkus albums.Now looking forward to Penrith.
Was Rif there?

Was nice seeing you Paul. And yep it was mostly Music on the day.. not much on the card side. Sonny had boxes and packs etc

I did meet another ozcard member but have brain fart at the moment, it think it was Adrian? 😅

I did meet another ozcard member but have brain fart at the moment, it think it was Adrian? 😅
Good to meet you the other week and the other guys name was Alex, so Adrian was pretty close, it started with an A :lol:

People are in Holiday mode come 1st December, office Xmas parties, shopping, school finishing up,getting everything ready for the break. As somebody who use to have stalls at fairs I know as good as anybody that people don't show up to these events. Money has been put aside and budgeted for Xmas and non-essential spending has taken effect. Plus all the money spent on those big toy purchases from Big Box stores that have sales in July/August are due.

People are in Holiday mode come 1st December, office Xmas parties, shopping, school finishing up,getting everything ready for the break. As somebody who use to have stalls at fairs I know as good as anybody that people don't show up to these events. Money has been put aside and budgeted for Xmas and non-essential spending has taken effect. Plus all the money spent on those big toy purchases from Big Box stores that have sales in July/August are due.
Lets see how many Glen books in there next year,with the uncertainty of Penrith shows after February.

Back
Top Bottom