For Sale Huge inventory of Low-Mid range Select AFL inserts. 1994-2014 plus some of more recent years

mike666

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike
Hi everyone. Over the years(20+ collecting) I have amassed a very large surplus of low to mid tier inserts in my quest to complete sets of high end. I am going to start clearing things out with a view to making some room. At this stage I am not going to go through and list and price individual cards. There are in excess of 10,000 of them. I will however go through and tick of your list if you send it too me. I will tell you what I can supply and a price for that lot. I will not go back and forth with how much is this card and how much is that card. This is for people who want to make a serious dent in their wanted lists. When you see the prices I offer you will understand why I am not going to haggle. I will only post registered. $6.95 for under $100 and free for over. All cards will be sent between hard card in protective mailer. All individual cards are stored out of sunlight in penny sleeves and cases.

Please Private message me your lists. If your list is too large and you are worried about getting all at once then break it up into a couple of list and prioritise.

IMG_8003.JPG

IMG_8004.JPG

IMG_8005.JPG

IMG_8006.JPG

Hey mate i have a few ablett cards I'm chasing and a whole lot of gws and gc recruit cards I need. Is it ok if i send a list?

Great to get so many enquires. I sent out 12 parcels today with people scoring AA for $1-2, Medals for $2-10, Prem predictors for $5-10 and heaps of other super cheap inserts. Plenty to go. And for those wondering. The Franklin DPP is 005/130 and is a steal for $250 posted.

Back
Top Bottom