HSV006 & Richos Case Bust!

Good news, I got through and they are honoring the redemption!

:D:D:D
You definatly got lucky there twice.....last time mihn grabbed a few boxes out of a shared case and pulled the mojo and now youve done it to me..im cursed !!lololololol

CONGRATS FELLA...

awesome news mate.......... i just read the rollercoaster of the entire thread..... great to hear they will honour it!!!!

Now you just need to make sure it shows up on your online My Redemption page??????

:D:D:D
You definatly got lucky there twice.....last time mihn grabbed a few boxes out of a shared case and pulled the mojo and now youve done it to me..im cursed !!lololololol

CONGRATS FELLA...

I want to go halves in your next case break lol :lol:

Great news fellas! I'll exhale once the card comes in! :D

I want to go halves in your next case break lol :lol:

Great news fellas! I'll exhale once the card comes in! :D

gee thanks....im so jealous :(
All jokes aside ...it was a sick case hit and better 1 of us got something rather than a crap case.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WoW - What a response from the OCT Trader Community!

Thanks HEAPS for all the Congrats & Well wishes towards the Redemption outcome!

Like exzibit3 said......I'll exhale when I see it in my hot little hand ;)

Until then it is all promises, that said the guy I spoke to did give me a Case Number and told me to include that in the addresss when I sent the redemption in so you would have to think I am a pretty good chance at getting it now. He also stated the other guy I spoke to had got the card out and put it aside for me so I guess my chances of getting have gone from 10/90 to 90/10 :D

With the MJ it was an AWESOME Case, I just sold one of the RC Patch Auto's for $85US and Steve pulled the Durant Auto with a BV of $120 !!! Add to that all the other hits and yeah.....Fantastic Case :D

I still wonder why DACARDWORLD are stating 05/2010 for the Redemption expiration though !?!
Old school baby!

Back
Top Bottom