HSV006 & Richos Case Bust!

Pretty devastating break but we are hoping Ud can come to the party.
We are talking about the biggest hit in the whole product!!

Sorry about the mix up..ive got cards everywhere and ive just pulled out what i think are the better and there below of mine.

aaron gray rookie auto/825
al horford rookie auto /299 :thumbsup:
finley flashback fabrics
morris almond rookie auto/825
joakim noah spx auto
peja stojakvvic # 20/25

If anyone can shed some advice on that redemption it would be much appreciated...
Anyone had any luck with this sort of thing in the past ??

Waiting to hear back from my rep at dacardworld because i also will be ordering a case soon and on there website it says they expire 2010 so they must know something

Thanks guys...not looking good is it.:rolleyes:
Still...we live in hope untill they return an email

Sh!t Steveo such an amazing pull and pure heart break at the same time. I feel for you mate hope you can sort something out through UD. Maybe try to get a contact phone number and speak to them direct?

Sh!t Steveo such an amazing pull and pure heart break at the same time. I feel for you mate hope you can sort something out through UD. Maybe try to get a contact phone number and speak to them direct?

Thanks nick....sorry for the confusion
We were going well box by box and then celebrating galore when it popped out...was actually richo who pulled it.
The break didnt really go to plan as we were checking websites lookin to see if anyone had any luck.
On the bright side i did get the spx endorsments durant rookie auto tho.:thumbsup:
Scan10fh5-crop.jpg

wow steve/richo! some nice pulls
spewing about the MJ/erving dual - man that would have been sweet
i hope you can redeem it or get compensation because dacardworld advertised 05/2010

(scrapping the bottom of the barrell for this one :( ) on the bright side it is a dual auto of MJ and someone else - and you know how much you hate that. MJ on his own or STFU :thumbsup:

hey guys
sorry to hear about the redemption
i had the same problem with my spx bust last week when i pulled the mj flashback fabrics #'d to 10.
i couldnt redeem it online as the expiry had passed.
i actually called upper deck in the US to see if anything could be done, the lady i spoke to had a look at the inventory but it was showing up as unavailable. since then I had organised to send in the redemption and they were going to look into whether or not something could be arranged.... i'm not exactly hopeful but had to give it a go anyway (haven't heard anything just yet). it could however end up taking some time but you guys just have to give it a shot and hopefully some luck comes your way

Thanks for the info lads...i wasnt going to say anything but as mihn already picked up on it ill say it was devastating news..dacardworld to advertise that expiry date as may/2010 and then to pull the biggest card in the whole product only to find out it was actually 3 weeks ago..

Richo picked out another product but i noticed that spx was a great deal and we still had time if luck was on our side!

They will be contacted about the expiry date !!

Sorry to upset the order of the bust Steve!

I was on a rollercoaster ride there (lol)
I will post my bust up soon......after e-mail to DACARDWORLD AND UPPER DECK!

Thanks...i feel bad for richo as hes always been a jordan fan and this would have been his first mj auto.
He was so excited when he spotted the names on the redemption only to see the joy drain from his face when he spotted the expiry date..
Im the one who picked this product knowing that (according to dacardworld) the cards could still be redeemed.
Anyway....ill throw up the scan on the rest of mine over the next few posts.
All are available for trade (from my want list) or sell if needed.
have a great night all

wow steve/richo! some nice pulls
spewing about the MJ/erving dual - man that would have been sweet
i hope you can redeem it or get compensation because dacardworld advertised 05/2010

(scrapping the bottom of the barrell for this one :( ) on the bright side it is a dual auto of MJ and someone else - and you know how much you hate that. MJ on his own or STFU :thumbsup:

YUP - Your EXACTLY right the mate!

We WERE going to bust a Case of 2006/07 Sweet Shot but Steve PM's me and said lets not go them as the MJ Redemption has expired.......I remember CLEARLY laughing at him and saying "Yeah like we'd pull it" but agreed with his thinking so me changed to 2007/08 SPx !!!

This is why I am so devistated, If I had gone in knowing any redemption was useless I would have just though yeah that would be right but DACARDWORLD advertise the redemptions as not expired right here:
2007/08 Upper Deck SPx Basketball 10-Box Hobby Case 58498 | Dave and Adam's Card World
and it was the FIRST thing I looked for after Steve advised me to change cases.......I am not Bullsh*tting you here.....gutted :(

Anyways I'll start another thread with my hits.....I still did pretty well :D

This is annoying, we're getting ready to do a case break of the same. After seeing Dave & Adams site showing 5-2010 for the redemption it seemed a good deal. I even called UD prior to ours and was told May of 2010 as well.

Sorry to hear about yours, I hope they fulfill it.

This is annoying, we're getting ready to do a case break of the same. After seeing Dave & Adams site showing 5-2010 for the redemption it seemed a good deal. I even called UD prior to ours and was told May of 2010 as well.

Sorry to hear about yours, I hope they fulfill it.

Thanks mate.....can you PM me a International Phone number to call Upper Deck....can anyone? (please) :)

Back
Top Bottom