How To Support OzCardTrader By Using eBay

Also, I buy a fair bit off of eBay.co.uk, for those who do the same, as there is no link to it through Ozcards, copy item number and paste into eBay.com.au after opening through Ozcards...

If you do buy stuff off ebay UK ill put a link up the top to help. Wasnt aware anyone used it.
I use it every now and then as well but it may be weeks or months between purchases, it all depends on when stuff pops up i want.
I guess it doesnt cost you anything to have it there and something is better than nothing hey..

If you do buy stuff off ebay UK ill put a link up the top to help. Wasnt aware anyone used it.
I buy a fair few football cards from the UK, and dvds and games are considerably cheaper a lot of the time.

I see the links been added, much appreciated

I buy a fair few football cards from the UK, and dvds and games are considerably cheaper a lot of the time.

Nice, when i made my last post the link wasnt there, that was quick graham, thanks. will make sure i use it when i log in now.
the main thing i purchase from there is Spirit Decanters, There are so many old ones on there that you will never find over here at all.
( they are the main thing i collect over cards, have got hundreds of them from all around the world, It is a shame they are not all full tho, but a few are :)

I've had to remove the top link, ive added to a box on the front page on the right hand side (scroll down)

Will look at putting a proper dropdown menu on the top of the page.

Just bought my 1st item in ebay since finding out about this :) Bought a Parra 81 grandfinal dvd for $14.50 and free postage .... Think I got it at a good price ..... What do you guys think ???? Its only a small purchase but I hope it help OZCT :) Cant wait to get my dvd just got Parramatta the Glory Years 1981-1986 and just love it :D A very happy Lady :D

I've had to remove the top link, ive added to a box on the front page on the right hand side (scroll down)

Will look at putting a proper dropdown menu on the top of the page.
just thought id let you know ghraham that the ebay.uk link on the main page doesnt open in a new window and takes you away from oct...

Just bought my 1st item in ebay since finding out about this :) Bought a Parra 81 grandfinal dvd for $14.50 and free postage .... Think I got it at a good price ..... What do you guys think ???? Its only a small purchase but I hope it help OZCT :) Cant wait to get my dvd just got Parramatta the Glory Years 1981-1986 and just love it :D A very happy Lady :D

Regardless if it was a good buy or not it should help ease the pain of 2012...........

G, when accessing the links, I get this:

.com.au = http://www.ebay.com.au/?clk_rvr_id=357745273375
.co.uk = http://www.ebay.co.uk/?clk_rvr_id=357743694464
.com = http://www.ebay.com/

I don't think the referral is there for .com link?

Also, will this work if I copy/paste these links over my internet faves?? For when I'm not on OCT??

The formats change all the time so i'm not 100% sure they'll work by bookmarking. Actually even if you click the link in your post, the referral ID changes so don't think it would be a good idea to bookmark :)

The .com is working there is just no referral link in the url :) One of the links that flashes up after you click the link gives it away.

This is a great idea well done. Getting small amount of money from ebay without traders paying for it. Priceless. Will use this next time I purchase

Because we should make enough to cover all costs, we won't need to accept any further cash donations.

Perhaps we can start up a card fund, where users who want to support the site can donate cards and we can use them for giveaways on the site ?
great idea :)

My usualy $5 didn't come out of my Paypal this month and i lost my OZCT Supporter tag...any ideas why it would stop?? I've had money in there the whole time...
Bloody BANKS ill bet they stuffed up- they should have to pay any penalty's, Good luck with that,im not a member yet but soon will be, Cheers,Greg

Back
Top Bottom