How long between redemption update and ship?

Anyone know how long from when the card shows up in the list to how long they are sent from panini?

https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/panini-america’s-weekly-redemption-card-update-gronk-giannis-ronaldo-more.218178/

I have one from this list and not updated as shipped after 7 days

I questioned panini on this at some stage and was told that while the update shows the card has been returned to panini that it wouldn't be shipped until they were doing the next run of of postage for wherever it fell in the alphabet.

E.g. one week they ship A - C then D - F etc etc

So unfortunately you're at their mercy if thats still the case

I questioned panini on this at some stage and was told that while the update shows the card has been returned to panini that it wouldn't be shipped until they were doing the next run of of postage for wherever it fell in the alphabet.

E.g. one week they ship A - C then D - F etc etc

So unfortunately you're at their mercy if thats still the case

Interesting! Cheers Matt

I have a card that has been redeemed by others in the past sitting with Panini for around 3 months now. So even if the card has been produced and signed it may not be efficiently redeemed.

Mate, I'm experiencing the same issue.

I've been waiting on an auto that was in their September 21st update.

Sent them an e-mail and received a one sentence replay saying they ship thousands of cards every week and therefore he is unable to provide a time frame.

The update was quite small and I was able track down every card besides my card, either on eBay or on card communities. Very frustrating to say the least.

If they process redemptions by the letter as mentioned above...maybe it would be a good idea for them to provide updates on what letter they are a processing each week on their website / blog, that way the customer has an idea what's going on and they probably wouldn't get so many e-mails asking "where's my redemption!". Then again, logic and Panini don't usually go hand-in-hand.

Last edited:
If they process redemptions by the letter as mentioned above...maybe it would be a good idea for them to provide updates on what letter they are a processing each week on their website / blog, that way the customer has an idea what's going on and they probably wouldn't get so many e-mails asking "where's my redemption!". Then again, logic and Panini don't usually go hand-in-hand.

This was my response as well, but I didn't get a reply to that, how hard would it be to say on the weekly update this week we are processing and shipping A - C redemptions in NBA and L-N in NFL etc

Surely it would make the most sense to just ship them out when they come in, cant be that hard to go ok Kevin Durant Flawless autos have come in go to the database and see 10 of the 25 have been redeemed, ship those 10 and then store the other 15 away. When one of those is redeemed their system triggers an alert and it gets shipped straight away no pissing about.

With the amount of $$$ they make a decent system shouldn't be that much of an investment and would make things run 100x smoother...

Back
Top Bottom