Hottest NRL Players to be collecting club by club

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

Working on NRL player profile trading card pages of the website and looking to establish which pages to build out first. Below I have a list of club by club that I want to establish the first player to build a page for. This is the player that would have the most interest around the cards that they have had produced for them or the player that the most people would love to have the card of when a release comes out. I have listed some that I would think are number 1 and looking for input from collectors on Ozcardtrader. Can be past or present players. Interesting exercise !!

Thanks in advance for your opinions

Brisbane Broncos : Darren Lockyer, Wally Lewis, Alan Langer
Bulldogs :
Canberra Raiders : Mal Meninga
Cronulla Sharks :
Gold Coast Titans :
Manly Sea Eagles : Geoff Toovey, Cliff Lyons, Des Hasler, Bob Fulton
Melbourne Storm : Cameron Smith or Billy Slater
Newcastle Knights : Andrew Johns
Nth Qld Cowboys : Johnathan Thurston
Parramatta : Nathan Hindmarsh, Peter Sterling
Penrith : Nathan Cleary
StGeorge : Graham Langlands
Souths :
Sydney Roosters :
Warriors :
Wests Tigers : Benji Marshall

Let me know what you think and add to the list.

Last edited:
I assume you meant Nathan Cleary for Penrith. ;)

As for the Dragons there are a few but if you led off with Reg Gasnier you would be close to the mark. Obviously the other 2 main ones would be Langlands and Raper. (Langlands probably has the most cards of the 3)

If you stuck with an Immortals theme you could add Beetson for Roosters and Fulton for Manly I suppose.

Cheers
Ross

Agree with Ross the three for Dragons

Parramatta- Nathan Hindmarsh, could probably also add Hayne (well before he left for the NFL)

Mal Meninga cards for raiders- People always are chasing his cards.

Other players that I have notice have a bit of a following- Greg Inglis, Sam Burgess, Kalyn Ponga, James Tedesco, and two who are starting to become popular Charnze Nichol-Klokstad and Ryan Papenhuyzen

Hindmarsh and Clint gutherson for parra, yeah, but what about the legends of the 1980s dynasty? Ray price, Peter sterling, Brett Kenny, Steve Ella, Peter Wynn, Eric "guru" growthe. Any die-hard parra fan or true aficionado of league would definitely have them on the list.

For Brisbane, what about wally Lewis and Allan Langer?

Bulldogs - Peter and Steve Mortimer, Terry lamb.

Manly - Geoff toovey and cliff Lyons.

Cronulla - Andrew ettinghousen

I assume you meant Nathan Cleary for Penrith. ;)

As for the Dragons there are a few but if you led off with Reg Gasnier you would be close to the mark. Obviously the other 2 main ones would be Langlands and Raper. (Langlands probably has the most cards of the 3)

If you stuck with an Immortals theme you could add Beetson for Roosters and Fulton for Manly I suppose.

Cheers
Ross
Yes Nathan corrected it. Living in the past back when Ivan was a player.

Back
Top Bottom