HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

Re: HIP HOP Heads (Check this)

Lets all just chill for a bit and listen to one of my favourite tracks from my favourite Hip-Hop Album - People Under The Stairs - "O.S.T"

As the song says, "let the problems in your mind become ancient artifacts";)

Everyone likes different styles of Hip-Hop, and is entitled to their opinions:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOku8L_a4_w"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I know some people here may bag me out for asking this but does anybody else really like Kid Cudi ?

My all time favourite is Common though.

kid cudi is a bum, he's a bum like charles hamilton and he's a bum like drake! corey gunz brings the heat more than all them put together, as for everyones opinion you're all wrong, canibus lost it when he went at LL who at the time was a beast, he aint ish now but at the time canibus got murked! and stan lives didnt do anything to eminem, who you're right has only released one good cd. im wu tang and b.i.g like i am pippen and whoever saying bubba sparxxx is a try hard, you havent listened to delivernce, just listen too it before commenting. you cant go past the old school stuff and funny you mention odb, i been listen to n**ga please and 36 chambers for the past 2 weeks as well as gza (listen to grandmaster atm). love ason! the new miley cyrus album is sick as though too!

I don't mind Cudi. Common's "Be" was a great album.

Been listening to a bit of Blakroc lately aswell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vtWNDI_EOI"]YouTube- BlakRoc: Ain't Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo) Ft. Mos Def and Jim Jones[/ame]

only heard one kid Cudi Song, Pursuit of Happiness, and its a cool song! That Blakroc Album is mad too

---------- Post added 22-12-2009 at 10:13 PM ----------

hey WTF just noticed my video didnt work!

I agree with the Black rock its pretty awsome.
LL cool j a beast at the time............ha ha ha dont make me laugh. Listen to canibus instead of trying to rag him just because there something you dont like about him. Bubba sparx is a gimp compared to anyone along the lines of canibus common talib or Pharoe and Yin Yang twins they just make ****ed up nioses with that lil john fag. Any way thats my opinion and you have yours. Least we all agree on The W

LL cool j a beast at the time............ha ha ha dont make me laugh. Listen to canibus instead of trying to rag him just because there something you dont like about him. Bubba sparx is a gimp compared to anyone along the lines of canibus common talib or Pharoe and Yin Yang twins they just make ****ed up nioses with that lil john fag. Any way thats my opinion and you have yours. Least we all agree on The W

That reminds me... Best thing about the Wu concert a few weeks ago was getting there late (just before they came on) and missing Lil Jon. :lol:

wow dont forget bdp not bowman draft picks hahaha....but boogie down productions ...."i didnt know the girl was only fifteen" haha public enemy damn i had their every album dont know what happened to them cassettes
2 live crew were the lyrical kings lol pop that .c...........
we want some p ............ d.o.c still waiting on his new album supposed to come out for ages hopefully comes out .

tech nine's latest album not bad

latest thing i have been listening to is eminems refill just came out
and snoop's latest album malice in wonderland meh is ok if commercial is the way ,way to the $$$.

While LL is pretty melo these days he was one of the pioneers of hip hop, canib!tch may be superior intelectually and in free style battles etc but what's he done in the Hip Hop scene? He had no right to call out LL in the first place so lost all my respect the minute he started sh!t and i havn't listened to a thing of his since.

While LL is pretty melo these days he was one of the pioneers of hip hop, canib!tch may be superior intelectually and in free style battles etc but what's he done in the Hip Hop scene? He had no right to call out LL in the first place so lost all my respect the minute he started sh!t and i havn't listened to a thing of his since.

True man, LL is the g.o.a.t, his been around since the early days and is still keeping up with the times, his still makin bangin tracks (rockin with the goat) from his last lp was the bomb man. Your right bout canninus too, he got skills but lost a lot of respect when he started in the game, thats whats holding him back and why hell never be as successful in the game of hiphop.

---------- Post added 23-12-2009 at 04:10 PM ----------

Guys lets stop hatin and dissin every body that comments on this thread and put it to some good use, It's good too see you guys have your opinions and views on what's hot in hip hop today, so lets have it...... Post your 5 all time favorite Artists, 5 all time favorite albums, your 5 all time favorite tracks, and your favorite hip hop music clip of all time, these don''t have to be classics just favorites in each individuals opinion, look forward to checking it out. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

True mate we need to get over it and just enjoy Hip Hop.
(in no perticular order)

Artists
Dr Dre
Notorious B.I.G
Eminem
Redman
Pharoahe Monch

Albums
Doggystyle - Snoop
Aquemini - Outkast
Amerikkka's Nightmare - Spice1
Slim Shady EP - Eminem
Curb Serving - WC

Songs
Boyz in the hood - Eazy E
Shook ones pt2 - Mobb Deep
93 'til infinity - Souls of Mischief
Juicy - Notorious B.I.G
Can it be all so simple - Wu

ok, heres my favorite artists, songs, albums and fav video, in no particular order-
Artists
Eminem
Wu tang Clan
M.O.P.
Jay Z
Necro.

Songs
Wu- Tang -Triumph.
Jay Z & M.O.P - U dont know (remix)
Gangstarr - The Militia
Bone thugs ft 2Pac - Thug Luv
Wu tang - Protect ya neck -

Albums
Wu tang clan - 36 chambers
Outkast - Aquemini
Eminem - Slim shady lp and Marshall mathers lp
Necro - I need drugs
Clipse - Hell hath no fury

Fav Music clip
Wu tang clan - Triumph.

Aquemini was a sick album, just updated my previous post ;)

Nice, good idea Veny, hip-hop these days has so many different styles and sub-genres not everyones gonna be into the same style/artists, i seem to be into different stuff to you guys, but that doesn't mean i hate what you listen to either, i can appreciate a solid flow or beat no matter whos behind it!

Heres some of my favourite hip-hop artists-

People Under The Stairs
Beastie Boys
Jurassic 5
Talib Kweli
Mos Def
Murs
Atmosphere
Sage Francis
Brother Ali
The Roots

Some of My Favourite Albums-

People Under The Stairs - "O.S.T"
Dangermouse & Jemini - Ghetto Pop Life
Jurassic 5 - Quality Control
Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Big Shots
Beastie Boys - Ill Communication & Pauls Boutique
The Roots - Any of their albums
Prozack Turner - Death, Taxes & Prozack
Spank Rock - yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Nice, good idea Veny, hip-hop these days has so many different styles and sub-genres not everyones gonna be into the same style/artists, i seem to be into different stuff to you guys, but that doesn't mean i hate what you listen to either, i can appreciate a solid flow or beat no matter whos behind it!

Heres some of my favourite hip-hop artists-

People Under The Stairs
Beastie Boys
Jurassic 5
Talib Kweli
Mos Def
Murs
Atmosphere
Sage Francis
Brother Ali
The Roots

Some of My Favourite Albums-

People Under The Stairs - "O.S.T"
Dangermouse & Jemini - Ghetto Pop Life
Jurassic 5 - Quality Control
Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Big Shots
Beastie Boys - Ill Communication & Pauls Boutique
The Roots - Any of their albums
Prozack Turner - Death, Taxes & Prozack
Spank Rock - yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Nice man, nice.

You've got some good taste Trav :)
I love the Beasties, Mos Def, J5, Kweli aswell :thumbsup:

True mate we need to get over it and just enjoy Hip Hop.
(in no perticular order)

Artists
Dr Dre
Notorious B.I.G
Eminem
Redman
Pharoahe Monch

Albums
Doggystyle - Snoop
Aquemini - Outkast
Amerikkka's Nightmare - Spice1
Slim Shady EP - Eminem
Curb Serving - WC

Songs
Boyz in the hood - Eazy E
Shook ones pt2 - Mobb Deep
93 'til infinity - Souls of Mischief
Juicy - Notorious B.I.G
Can it be all so simple - Wu

Aquemini's a classic man, same with mobb deep, damn! i havnt heard spice1 for a long time, he had some nice tracks.

Aquemini's a classic man, same with mobb deep, damn! i havnt heard spice1 for a long time, he had some nice tracks.

Yeah i was banging it the other day. His flo on Ni**a sings the blues is crazy.
So hard to pick just 5 favs when there's so many great albums out there.

Yeah i was banging it the other day. His flo on Ni**a sings the blues is crazy.
So hard to pick just 5 favs when there's so many great albums out there.

Yeah man the whole album is crazy, i know what you mean, there's so many classics out there to choose from.

spice 1 got shot last year or so was in hospital he was sleeping in hes ride and some crack head wanted to steal something to buy crack saw spice and panicked and shot him he will be back thou

Back
Top Bottom