HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

I sort of wish I saw them when they were here last year but they were charging nearly $120+ a ticket, seemed a bit steep compared to other international rap artists like Ice Cube is only $85 at the moment La Coka Nostra only $66 or $122 for VIP which includes
-Meet & Greet w/ La Coka Nostra
-Photo Opportunity w/ La Coka Nostra
-3 Items Signed by La Coka Nostra

and Xzibit played the Soundcheck Festival I think it was called and that was only around $65 and that had a killer line-up of Aussie supports plus for an extra $60 you got a meet and greet and a shirt and photo and signature and drinks were cheap $7 for a JD can is pretty good at a gig.

Like this clip though, just rambling about the price of their tickets and stuff...

Anyway some LCN, they are going to make Coniston's floor shake!

La Coka Nostra are one of the best groups around, love their stuff.
Hope Everlast comes back soon.

Nice mention to one of ozcards members in the album liner too

Briggs

Dont make me get my liner notes out.The thread starter or you lol?
I know Veny is tight with him but you could also be billyhoyle from OZHHF
I don't want to murk them again with my dirty hands

DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9" Announce "PRhyme" Album, Reveal Features

DJ Premier and Royce Da 5'9" detail their upcoming "PRhyme" album and reveal that it will have features from Killer Mike, Jay Electronica, Common, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q, Slaughterhouse, Mac Miller and Dwele.

Nine days ago, DJ Premier and Royce Da 5'9" appeared together in a brief video that hinted at a joint project entitled "PRhyme." Now, the duo have confirmed that a joint album is on the way and have revealed plans for several high-profile features.

The PRhyme album will be entirely produced by Premo, with sample contributions from Adrian Younge (who recently produced albums by Ghostface Killah and The Souls Of Mischief). Killer Mike, Jay Electronica, Common, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q, Slaughterhouse, Mac Miller and Dwele will all appear on the project.

Both spoke to XXL about the album, with Royce saying "“I want people to appreciate the fact that we didn’t compromise in lieu of the environment. In order to try to change the way that people digest music, we had to take a leap of faith.” Premo added “The bar has to be high. For this album to be another body of work and another chapter for both of our lives.”

This is the first time DJ Premier will release a full length collaborative project since he was in Gang Starr.

Can't wait for this bad boy to drop.

Anyone a fan of Hopsin? (Think that's his name). Been told he is pretty big? He comes in to my work fairly often.

Anyone a fan of Hopsin? (Think that's his name). Been told he is pretty big? He comes in to my work fairly often.

bloke can spit a tune. go have a look at the ill mind of Hopsin, the one where he's in the middle of the desert is quality, number 6 or 7 i think it is.

Back
Top Bottom