HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

Re: HIP HOP Heads (Check this)

WTF girds! i swear to god you should be banned for that sh!t!!! what a thread great to see hip hop heads on here...didnt even know you were one Veny!!

are you forgetting Renegade? :D he just layed a verse with lil wayne (i seriously cannot stand him) called drop the world....again he just ethered lil wayne on his on sh!t he's turning into busta rhymes...making average albums but killer guest verses

not about v track either, clipse sound re-invigorated though nothing will top hell hath!
Yeah i love my hip hop man, always have, Ems verse on lil waynes new track is ok, lil waynes a joke man, em shouldnt be doin sh*t with him, but i know what you mean em sounds better and his the guest on the track, hell hath a classic man you cant beat that cocaine rap :D

Yeah i love my hip hop man, always have, Ems verse on lil waynes new track is ok, lil waynes a joke man, em shouldnt be doin sh*t with him, but i know what you mean em sounds better and his the guest on the track, hell hath a classic man you cant beat that cocaine rap :D

its ok? its OK? mate its a ripper, you're right about not going in on waynes crap, its just way too much, oversaturating the market with crap doenst make you the best rapper alive...hell hath is def a classic but not my fav album....bubba sparxxx deliverence was something that hip hop just wasnt ready for...i love that album!!

its ok? its OK? mate its a ripper, you're right about not going in on waynes crap, its just way too much, oversaturating the market with crap doenst make you the best rapper alive...hell hath is def a classic but not my fav album....bubba sparxxx deliverence was something that hip hop just wasnt ready for...i love that album!!

yeah its not my fav but clipse will never top that album, and pharrell will never produce an album as good as that either, but its a classic, bubba sparxx not not my fav man, only know his older stuff like with ying yang twins, didnt really like deliverence.

---------- Post added 18-12-2009 at 03:43 PM ----------

Some body find out who Pharoahe Monch is please, nas is the only decent rap hip hop on the radio these days him and the Game. Vinnie Paz was defentaley the number one Jedi mind trick. This guy will never be beaten THE BEST CANIBUS since the Rawkus days the bst record label aswell. Check this out

YouTube- canibus army freestyle

YouTube- Canibus - Metaphor Meteors

---------- Post added 18-12-2009 at 12:18 AM ----------

Listen to Metaphor metors from 2.30sec is amazing.

canibus ok in small doses man, his voice gets bit too much for me after a while, sounds like he's eatin too many razor blades.

Lol about canibus , hes albums get a bit repeditative. The guy can battle and freestyle though and hes lyrics are something that no one can touch I dont know any other rapper who has a phd and has served in the army for hes own country. Too bad he got disharged for smoking weed........lol

Lol about canibus , hes albums get a bit repeditative. The guy can battle and freestyle though and hes lyrics are something that no one can touch I dont know any other rapper who has a phd and has served in the army for hes own country. Too bad he got disharged for smoking weed........lol

haha, yeah he got talent man, theres a new diss track his just released dissin eminem (again), but i havnt heard it yet.

"can-i-bus, no you cant" mr smith burnt him with that and he hasnt dont anything since...he goes in tho ill give him that im not a big fan though....Veny bubba's stuff with ying yang twins was after deliverance, you gotta listen to that again mate, its a sick album! just got ya pm mate, im checking it now...

Lol hasnt done anything since obisly you havnt heard hes new stuff. Last album is from whom the beat tolls just released an album with keith murray. Lol how is that a burn a non rhyming sentance that says canibus no you cant. Canibus probably just laughed at that and said dont waste my time. Put both of them on the stage and 20 dollars canibus will mop the floor with that guys begged ass. If anyone came close to burning Cani it would be Eminem but after stan lives canibus finished that off aswell.

Heres some of the hottest new Hip-Hop around, if you aint down with this, then you dont know nuthin.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&feature=related"]YouTube- BANGS Take U To Da Movies[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0x7-ydYMwI"]YouTube- YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CITY[/ame]

YEYAHHHHH!!!!!!

ps, yes I am taking the p*ss, unfortunately these guys aren't!

LMFAO!!!!!

Im all for aussie hip hop but this sh!t is bunk

Haha, wtf , straight from sudan's the joint right there and for the other song I dont think I understood 1 word the sick cu** said, hahahaha.

slobbythegreat said:
are you forgetting Renegade? :D he just layed a verse with lil wayne (i seriously cannot stand him) called drop the world....again he just ethered lil wayne on his on sh!t he's turning into busta rhymes...making average albums but killer guest verses

Most of his old shiz was fire! I was going to mention that new joint with lil wayne (I want to kick that guy in the teeth something fierce too:mad:), Em tears his verse up. Im hoping the next installment Relapse2 gets back to that old intensity he used to have.

As for Canibus i lost all care for the guy when he turned on LL and Mr Smith owned his arse.

I heard this off a mate at SAE a year ago , he was a safi, thats how he new about it

its pretty sick seeing some zulu rap

get it into ya ;) hahahah best teeth on him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28kRSbrhEj0"]YouTube- Pitch Black Afro[/ame]

Can anyone link me to some decent french hip hop or rap or any other country having a crack at it BESIDES TRY HARD AMERICANS!!!!! EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT PAST 2000 BESIDES A FEW CD's IS CRAP AND ALL SOUNDS THE SAME

LIL WAYNE takes it hard

CANIBUS - never was good to begin with :)

EMINEM - dropped one mad cd, his first one and the rest were crap!

BUBBA SPARX = TRYHARD

Seriously haven't came across one good name on this thread.

Nothing beats old school , these days its about how much crap you have around ur neck and how many girlies are in ur vid.

Pffffff

Alltime faves

Gravediggazz
Wu tang clan
Da Lench Mob
N.W.A
Eazy E
heck , cypress hill and the D.O.C beat half of the crap you guys came up with !!!

Nothin Beats tha ODB Fools!!! ( maybe except heroin overdoses. )

R.I.:v:

I heard this off a mate at SAE a year ago , he was a safi, thats how he new about it

YouTube- Pitch Black Afro

Can anyone link me to some decent french hip hop or rap or any other country having a crack at it BESIDES TRY HARD AMERICANS!!!!! EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT PAST 2000 BESIDES A FEW CD's IS CRAP

LIL WAYNE takes it hard

Nothin Beats tha ODB Fools

u right bout lil wayne, dont care bout canibus but dude dont diss em on this thread, what about oz hiphop? check out my boy Briggs
BRIGGS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
doin big things this year, his album should be released in nex 6 months on golden era ( hilltop hoods label) check it out man.:thumbsup:

what about oz hiphop? check out my boy Briggs
BRIGGS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
doin big things this year, his album should be released in nex 6 months on golden era ( hilltop hoods label) check it out man.:thumbsup:

Not bad, i've heard a few of his tracks.
Im a Sydney boy so a few guys like Dialectrix, The Tongue, Horror Show are on contant rotation on the pod and can't beat Astronomy Class (Exit Stategy) for those chilled summer days ;)

That Pitch Black Afro sounds like he's trying to be Root Manuva

YouTube- Pitch Black Afro

Can anyone link me to some decent french hip hop or rap or any other country having a crack at it BESIDES TRY HARD AMERICANS!!!!! EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT PAST 2000 BESIDES A FEW CD's IS CRAP AND ALL SOUNDS THE SAME

LIL WAYNE takes it hard

BUBBA SPARX = TRYHARD

Seriously haven't came across one good name on this thread.

Nothing beats old school , these days its about how much crap you have around ur neck and how many girlies are in ur vid.

Pffffff

Alltime faves

Gravediggazz
Wu tang clan
Da Lench Mob
N.W.A
Eazy E
heck , cypress hill and the D.O.C beat half of the crap you guys came up with !!!

Nothin Beats tha ODB Fools!!! ( maybe except heroin overdoses. )

Is this actually a serious post? If so, pull your head out of the sand and the 90's for that matter! I grew up on stuff like Wu, NWA, Tupac, Snoop, Big L, Biggie Smalls etc etc

Canibus is lyricaly tight as hell, his content and ability to spit topical freestyle are next too untouchable. I actually rate his freestyle/battle stuff alot more then his studio stuff, other then that Im not a fan but to say he has never been any good is just plain stupid and really shows that other then a bit of 90's east coast rap you know very little.

Eminem is a commercial puppet master these days, but he's getting paid more then you could ever dream of and it doesnt matter what he produces people will still buy it! But if you have actually listened to Marshall Mathers LP and even the 2nd half of Relapse you would have more of a clue. Eminem is on the same level as Canibus, lyrically tight, spits bars like theres no tomorrow and isn't afraid to touch any subject.

Lil Wayne and Bubba Sparx can't be named in the same sentence/breath/paragraph/anything as Canibus and Em, they are on a whole other level.

I still think I live to much in the 90's with Wu, Diggaz, Snoop, 2Pac, NWA, DRE, Ice Cube, Big L but your post just made me laught. If you can't recognize that Hip Hop has changed and moved forward, not backwards, for the better then your not a true hip hop head. I love listening to, as an example, GhostFace's stuff, from Ironman to Fishscale, love listening to how he has evolved lyrically and with his production.

90% of the industry will be striving to be like them or create the music like they did back when, but that 10% of guys that keep braking new ground both lyrically and with their production will always be held in the same esteem as the ones that come before because they are moving hip hop into the future not dwelling on what once was.

Army Of The Pharohs are the New Wu....... to a point.

I dont think you guys have actually heard canibus properly you just dont listen to him because you dont like him, I dont like eminem to much but hes hell good a few songs that he did on rawkus were awsome and hes first album was pretty damn good. LL burnt canibus..........lol keep pulling it ever heard 1st round knockout canibus eats LL cool J alive the guys that canibus rhymes with compared to the guys that LL raps with also says another thing, LL studio gangster. Canibus rolls with Jedi mind, Vinnie paz and one of hes best friends is Kool g rap and hes awsome. LL rolls with .....who gives a **** hes **** always sings about women and loves himself like a faggit would.

---------- Post added 21-12-2009 at 11:26 PM ----------

Is this actually a serious post? If so, pull your head out of the sand and the 90's for that matter! I grew up on stuff like Wu, NWA, Tupac, Snoop, Big L, Biggie Smalls etc etc

Canibus is lyricaly tight as hell, his content and ability to spit topical freestyle are next too untouchable. I actually rate his freestyle/battle stuff alot more then his studio stuff, other then that Im not a fan but to say he has never been any good is just plain stupid and really shows that other then a bit of 90's east coast rap you know very little.

Eminem is a commercial puppet master these days, but he's getting paid more then you could ever dream of and it doesnt matter what he produces people will still buy it! But if you have actually listened to Marshall Mathers LP and even the 2nd half of Relapse you would have more of a clue. Eminem is on the same level as Canibus, lyrically tight, spits bars like theres no tomorrow and isn't afraid to touch any subject.

Lil Wayne and Bubba Sparx can't be named in the same sentence/breath/paragraph/anything as Canibus and Em, they are on a whole other level.

I still think I live to much in the 90's with Wu, Diggaz, Snoop, 2Pac, NWA, DRE, Ice Cube, Big L but your post just made me laught. If you can't recognize that Hip Hop has changed and moved forward, not backwards, for the better then your not a true hip hop head. I love listening to, as an example, GhostFace's stuff, from Ironman to Fishscale, love listening to how he has evolved lyrically and with his production.

90% of the industry will be striving to be like them or create the music like they did back when, but that 10% of guys that keep braking new ground both lyrically and with their production will always be held in the same esteem as the ones that come before because they are moving hip hop into the future not dwelling on what once was.

Now theres another mad rapper I forgot Big L damn that guys good.
Size em up what a mad song
Niggas wanna be L
Ladies wanna see L
If I go to Jail youll were a shirt saying free L

Old school rap is still good aswell but by
todays standards I only go buy
Wu
Common
Talib Kweli
Mf Doom
Aceyalone
Imortal technique
Jedi mind
Too many to list.
Pharoe is my fav
Canibus gets repeditive and like MJ freak said he is probably one of the best Freestyle battle mcs ever along with supanatural.
Listen to the end of metor metaphor and anyone who can show me the clip of better rhymes.

dude, whatever ay.

don't try and justify your own musical tastes to me, i said i hated most things that came out these days , leave it at that.
Hip Hop/ Rap has certainly not moved forward....
50 Cent, G Unit Eminem, etc is not an example of what i would call " Moving Forward"

And you are right, i am not a "true hip hop head".

I'm such a phony maaaaaaaaaaan, jeez please don't outcast me oh hip hop god of knowledge because i enjoy many different genres of music :(

I will listen to pretty much anything..... as long as its good of course

:lol: haha how did my thread end up to be this, i just wanted to show you guys a tight new joint, hahaha.

dude, whatever ay.

don't try and justify your own musical tastes to me, i said i hated most things that came out these days , leave it at that.
Hip Hop/ Rap has certainly not moved forward....
50 Cent, G Unit Eminem, etc is not an example of what i would call " Moving Forward"

And you are right, i am not a "true hip hop head".

I'm such a phony maaaaaaaaaaan, jeez please don't outcast me oh hip hop god of knowledge because i enjoy many different genres of music :(

I will listen to pretty much anything..... as long as its good of course

Your a w@nker champ! Either that or you can't read? How was I justifying my own musical tastes when I finished a paragraph with "im not actualy a fan". There's a difference between having different musical tastes (opinions) and actually knowing what you are talking about...

Did I mention 50 cent and G unit or such when talking about moving forward. NO i didn't. Get your eyes checked champ. You've stated on these boards how you love to argue, but when your proven wrong you don't seem to like it.

Yeah mannnnnnnn I really tryed to outkast you, I stated a fact, which you backed up. I myself listening to 90% hiphop but also listen to a wide range of music genre's.

Why come into a discussion thread and try to start a debate if you don't want to cop anything back over it?

Back
Top Bottom