Hi

Looking to start a personal collection (sorry to people who like master sets 😕). Only really looking for Sydney Swans, Wests Tigers and Australian Cricket

Welcome mate

Dont worry not too many master set collectors left with the amount of cards produced nowdays so you’re not alone on that one

Thanks I saw some people like master collectors and are sad to see them gone. Makes sense though with the amount of stuff out there though like you said. I was also wondering what is the difference between forums and threads? And what is COMC?

Cheers

One more question is there a restriction on when you can start conversations like with changing your profile picture?

Thanks in advance

One more question is there a restriction on when you can start conversations like with changing your profile picture?

Thanks in advance

Sorry to bother you @graham I was just wondering if you would be able to answer these for me. Would be a massive help 😀 thanks heaps.

I was also wondering what is the difference between forums and threads?

Forums are the individual sections of the site, and the threads are the topics within the section.

And what is COMC?

It's a site that started a few years ago in the USA, for buying and selling cards.
http://www.comc.com

No restrictions on conversations (or they are called PMs aka Private Messages). 10 posts required for profile pics.

Welcome to the site.

Graham

Thanks heaps that’s amazing your a legend. Thanks for everyone you do as well really good of you and a massive help for people like me.

P.S. I did send you a PM but decided to post it here hence the third question. Just disregard the message it says pretty much the same thing.

Thanks Again 😀

Back
Top Bottom